Simple question, Who do you think is better Big K.R.I.T. or drake?

i am trying to tell this fool that I know that KRIT is better then Drake, but he doesn't understand... What do you guys think? 

Two completely different styles. Im not into the music Drake makes so this is an easy one for me.

1. totally different styles
2. better at what? it could be said that that Krit is better lyrically...but Drake makes better songs hands down.

Krit's the better rapper
Drake's the better artist

I mess with Krit a lot but I prefer Drake,dude can make great songs and hits like it's nothing

kinda a weird comparison.... But, anyday of the week im going with

110591-big_krit_617_juice.jpg

best out right now

If you going out clubbin with some !@@%!*....Drake.

If you chillin at the crib or riding around and going to put one up and vibe...BIG Krit.

LOL people saying Drake cause he "makes better songs" must have never actually listened to Big K.R.I.T.
The only thing Drake has on Big K.R.I.T. is the spotlight, and nothing else. Flow, delivery, content, the voice,
that pretty much all goes to K.R.I.T.

LOL people saying Drake cause he "makes better songs" must have never actually listened to Big K.R.I.T.

LOL people saying someone else doesn't listen to music because they prefer another artist over the ones they listen to.

K.R.I.T.'s got talent but I'll go with Drake.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

The only thing Drake has on Big K.R.I.T. is the spotlight, and nothing else. Flow, delivery, content, the voice,
that pretty much all goes to K.R.I.T.

Its personal opinion bro

to those saying Drake is a better artist but krit is the better rapper

what makes drake a better artist to u?

Back
Top Bottom