simple things that irratate you vol bread

when people put the twisty thing back on the bread (just spin and tuck)

when people say words and try to sound ellegant/ its carmel not care-a-mel

what about yall???????????

when people can't spell "Irritate" correctly
grin.gif

Originally Posted by blaze61419

when people put the twisty thing back on the bread (just spin and tuck)

when people say words and try to sound ellegant/ its carmel not care-a-mel

what about yall???????????
Why wouldn't you put the twisty back on your bread?
alien.gif

If i walk into a small store in the mall...and nobody that works there greets me....it pisses me off...makes me not want to spend my money in there....then asanother customer walks in...they say 'Hi, how are u doing? can I help you with anything'....i be like @!%....

i work retail. it drives me nuts when people come in the store five minutes before the place closes down. it drives me even more wild when they take theirprecious time and stay 10-15 minutes past the closing time, with no regard that the employees have a life outside of work

- When you buy some food/candy and someone in the house ODs
- My brother..he's sloppy about cleaning up after himself and when he's done with a dish he leave it on the counter and not in the sink
- People telling me long winded stories/things I couldn't care less about

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

i work retail. it drives me nuts when people come in the store five minutes before the place closes down. it drives me even more wild when they take their precious time and stay 10-15 minutes past the closing time, with no regard that the employees have a life outside of work
I hate that!
mad.gif
Last week these dudes came in that took foreverto get some shoes, our store was closed 15 minutes before they finally got their shoes, and I literally said to them "You guys gotta go now, we'reclosed" and they tried to give me a the stoneface, but I kept telling them to go. I'm usually polite to customers but I had to study for 2 tests forthe next morning.

hearing fat people breathing sitting down
and hearing people eat extra loud like its your first meal

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

i work retail. it drives me nuts when people come in the store five minutes before the place closes down. it drives me even more wild when they take their precious time and stay 10-15 minutes past the closing time, with no regard that the employees have a life outside of work
co-sign... and its worst when they ask

"are yall about to close" you say "Yea"

and they still take their time
mad.gif

--people who use too much toothpaste, shampoo, body wash, etc. (im talking ppl who just squeeze the life out of every bottle they touch)
--people that ask for Ketchup on everything, everywhere they go
--Ringtones

when ppl send forwards

when parents talk about kids in front of them...ie. woman with a fat son saying "and why cant you buckle your pants?" and hes trained to say"because im too big." smfh. hell no i hate that...what does that say/do for your childs self-esteem.

when people lie

calltones (those things u have to listen to when u call someone)

when ppl call and the first thing they say is "what you doing"

when ppl only talk to u when they want something

when ppl leave empty/almost empty cartons in fridge

when ppl lean on your car

when ppl disrespect

when ppl curse in front of kids

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

-when people don't use their turn signal to change lanes.
I hate that too

• Loud people talking in a quiet setting
  • The sound of Styrofoam
  • Inconsiderate people

when someone else besides the waiter(ess) that took your order brings out your food....Like what am I tipping you for??? It really grinds my gears!

Back
Top Bottom