simple things that irratate you vol bread

Originally Posted by blaze61419

when people put the twisty thing back on the bread (just spin and tuck)
OP is right with this one.

people who don't signal when changing lanes
when people eat my fuji apples without asking
leaving lights and tvs and such on and no one is using them

Originally Posted by Darko for MVP

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

i work retail. it drives me nuts when people come in the store five minutes before the place closes down. it drives me even more wild when they take their precious time and stay 10-15 minutes past the closing time, with no regard that the employees have a life outside of work
I hate that!
mad.gif
Last week these dudes came in that took forever to get some shoes, our store was closed 15 minutes before they finally got their shoes, and I literally said to them "You guys gotta go now, we're closed" and they tried to give me a the stoneface, but I kept telling them to go. I'm usually polite to customers but I had to study for 2 tests for the next morning.
you know what's even worse? i usually close by myself so i start cleaning maybe 45 minutes - half an hour before the store closes down. then,you get those previously mentioned idiots that come in 5 minutes before the store closes and they proceed to make a mess.. pulling laces out, making a shoeface THE OPPOSITE direction, shoes on the ground, etc. on top of that they have the audacity to ask you to fetch them sizes from the back. and the worst partis, they don't buy it. FML.
laugh.gif

Mouth noises, I can't stand them it makes me want to beat the hell out of someone

People talking to me while they're chewing

And folks asking me a lot of questions

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

i work retail. it drives me nuts when people come in the store five minutes before the place closes down. it drives me even more wild when they take their precious time and stay 10-15 minutes past the closing time, with no regard that the employees have a life outside of work
co-sign
i hate that alot.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i hate when girls scratch themselves. When they scratch their head, legs, $@!, body.. it just urks me. i also hate it when when they i see yellow stains intheir armpits.

also.. when i went down on my ex -> i had cotton balls in my mouth. I looked like a dog spit out peanut butter. :T

thats it!

People that doesn't turn the sound off the key pad when texting. All you hear is the key tone every time they type.
smh.gif

Dudes that rock small shirts with big jeans

Hearing people smack with they're mouth closed

When someones first name and last name is one syllable. Jack Black for example. I don't know why it bothers me.
And also when people name their children a very popular name. John Jones....you serious? Way to be original. Unless they're a jr.

When the deli gets my order wrong. Especially if i've gone back to the office without checking it.

Cashiers with attitudes- I didn't tell you to work here. I bet you don't have that attitude in payday.

Greedy people- did you have to eat ALL the cookies?

Back
Top Bottom