Simpsons X Vans Release

Joined Jul 11, 2007
DQM on the 14th.

I'm looking to get the Panter, Futura or McFetridge pair.
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky.​
Still viiheaven.​

Joined Jun 8, 2006
from the looks of it im gonna have to go camp out myself since resell value is gonna be high
TEAMMARVEL

Joined Mar 4, 2005
Sounds like a campout to me.....let us kno how it goes....and be sure to post pics
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & 12......BKBXGANGSTA@AOL.COM[/b]

Joined Mar 4, 2005
Sounds like a campout to me.....lemme kno how it goes....and be sure to post pics
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & 12......BKBXGANGSTA@AOL.COM[/b]

Joined Sep 20, 2003
:rofl:
at my man REAS aka todd james. my man was killing subway cars back in the day on the bmt lines.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now