Simultaneous terrorist attacks around Paris...Vol. Here we go again.Update 07/14/16 p42: Nice terror

Goodness :smh:

RIP and prayers to all the victims and their families.

My dad and cousin literally just left Paris yesterday thank goodness.

:wow: at the explosion heard at the soccer game.

Scary stuff going on, hope everyone over there remains safe and this is put to an end asap.

Crazy man, I was in Paris a few years back, such a beautiful city and the people were genuine nice people, prayers up for them, not sure if any NTers are out there but stay safe out there 

And of course, our candidates will look to politicize this and use it as leverage.

Thanks extremist idiots, just gave them a reason for even more extreme foreign policies.

Fantastic.

Im nervous as hell. My sister is in the same district cant get a hold of her.
Hope shes good man.

mean.gif
 at this entire situation tho man.

They're not going to raid the bataclan. Those cowards aren't going to risk their lives. Just sit back and let them get slaughtered one by one

They're probably waiting for the military to step in,this is pretty unprecedented. Really hope those hostages can make it out though :\

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS: Hostages inside are pleading for French police to attack; they're being slaughtered one by one.

Goodness man :smh:

AFP confirm that at least one of the explosions just outside the Stade de France was caused by a suicide bomber.

And of course, our candidates will look to politicize this and use it as leverage.

Thanks extremist idiots, just gave them a reason for even more extreme foreign policies.

Fantastic.

As opposed to collectivley sticking our heads in the sand?

Let it be reported it was one of the syrians let in and **** will really hit the fan

Last edited:
Man, **** This

Best of luck to those who have family in France. I have 4 uncles/aunts, many cousins - thankfully they are safe. This WILL BE THE TIPPING POINT in France.

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom