Simultaneous terrorist attacks around Paris...Vol. Here we go again.Update 07/14/16 p42: Nice terror

BREAKING: French police official confirms 2 suicide attacks, 1 bombing near Paris stadium.

As opposed to collectivley sticking our heads in the sand?

Right because going to war (again) is clearly the answer.

It's not like there are more extremists now than before the war on terror started.

News for you, blood begets blood. This war on terror creates more terrorists.

And guess what? The military industrial complex loves having another reason to continue creating war machines. Very profitable.

Last edited:
I can't believe the country's borders are closed given how easy it is to travel here. I want to drive an hour and a half just to see what a closed border in Western Europe looks like.

This situatio is madness yet it's so easily replicable.

According to CNN, witnesses from inside the venue say there are between six to eight attackers, who are currently engaged in a shootout with police.

Eagles of Death Metal is the collaboration between Jesse Hughes and Josh Homme of Queens of the Stone Age. Homme did not join the band for their European tour, however.

Update – 4:50 p.m. CT: As BrooklynVegan points out, the French band Red Lemons posted an update to Facebook saying they were outside the venue with the members of Eagles of Death Metal when the attack took place. “They’re safe,” Red Lemons’ Facebook page said. “They took a cab.”

Update: – 5:05 p.m. CT: Hostages from Bataclan told CNN that “terrorists calmly executed hostages, reloaded, executed again in silence.”

I can't believe the country's borders are closed given how easy it is to travel here. I want to drive an hour and a half just to see what a closed border in Western Europe looks like.

This situatio is madness yet it's so easily replicable.

Yes it's very weird, I don't remember borders and gates since I was a kid when it was before the EU, but even those weren't too serious.

Closed borders today, no idea what that would look like.

Where are you? Make the trip.

Last edited:
Scary. At least 60 dead, but gunmen were actively shooting inside a venue suited for 1500. Who knows how many fatalities. Terrible.

Let it be reported it was one of the syrians let in and **** will really hit the fan

And you want this? You really want us to go into Syria? Really?

Yes let's, and let's take their oil like Trump wants to. At least he's honest about his motives, right?

Nevermind the body counts on both sides and the innocent lives caught in the middle. Nevermind the fact that in the long run, it would solve NOTHING.

Let's ignite that powder keg, **** it.

So tragic. I don't even know what to say. Hope for the best case scenario, whatever that may be :smh:

Right because going to war (again) is clearly the answer.

It's not like there are more extremists now than before the war on terror started.

News for you, blood begets blood. This war on terror creates more terrorists.

And guess what? The military industrial complex loves having another reason to continue creating war machines. Very profitable.

I didn't advocate for war. I'm just saying you shouldn't be surpised politicians will politicize something. If this was a school shooting it would be politicized. People are obviously going to want some type of response or plan from their gov't.

And you want this? You really want us to go into Syria? Really?

Yes let's, and let's take their oil like Trump wants to. At least he's honest about his motives, right?

Nevermind the body counts on both sides and the innocent lives caught in the middle. Nevermind the fact that in the long run, it would solve NOTHING.

Let's ignite that powder keg, **** it.

No i meant that countries wouldn't let the mass immigration continue to happen. I don't know why yiu keep thinking i want a war.

I didn't advocate for war. I'm just saying you shouldn't be surpised politicians will politicize something. If this was a school shooting it would be politicized. People are obviously going to want some type of response or plan from their gov't.

And that's not weird? Listen these are candidates, not any type of officials whatsoever.

They see this and their knee-jerk is capitalizing on it. That's ******* morbid.

If anyone out there or have love ones

Paris embassy numbers:
British: +33144513100
Irish: +33144176700
US: +33143122222
Australia: +33140593300
NZ embassy in #Paris +33 1 45 01 43 43
Canada: +33144432900
via Twitter

No i meant that countries wouldn't let the mass immigration continue to happen. I don't know why yiu keep thinking i want a war.

Well when I said foreign policy I meant Syria & Iran. I should've been clearer. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom