Simultaneous terrorist attacks around Paris...Vol. Here we go again.Update 07/14/16 p42: Nice terror

First parisian curfew since WWII

I was just there a few months ago and it was so freaking cool. Scary to imagine yourself in the situation. I can't even read twitter

Wow this is worse than we thought... This had have been planned for a long time

Hope they can get this under control soon man... This is sickening

theres going to be hundreds dead :smh

man, im glad im a lokey hermit... people jus out tryna havae a good time smfh

sickening

Wow this is worse than we thought... This had have been planned for a long time

Hope they can get this under control soon man... This is sickening
way worse

its going to be of epic proportion. they are scrambling news and radio feeds out from the area

1000 ppl were trapped in the concert hall :x

Yes it's very weird, I don't remember borders and gates since I was a kid when it was before the EU, but even those weren't too serious.

Closed borders today, no idea what that would look like.

Where are you? Make the trip.

Ich wohne in Hessen.

And I'm perfectly fine not trying to drive toward France right now. I'm sure the stau is unprecedented.

Gulf News Verified account ‏@gulf_news 1m
A #French police union official tells AP there were 2 suicide attacks and one bombing near stadium. #ParisAttacks.

They just announced that there's reports of yet another shooting going on right now on French tv...:smh:

All while the theatres getting raided as we speak

Last edited:
Father's cousin lives in Paris, hoping we can contact him and make sure he & his family are okay.

This is one of the saddest things I've seen in my lifetime.

such a peaceful religion.

if you dont like how people are living their life then go back to where others feel the same as you, 

it seems there are lots of these dudes that want to read their dusty book and live in caves.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
dusty book

Back
Top Bottom