Simultaneous terrorist attacks around Paris...Vol. Here we go again.Update 07/14/16 p42: Nice terror

Why can't people just respect other people's beliefs...
mean.gif

Let people live how they want as long as they ain't hurting no one else.

Last edited:

Miss me with your blaming of MUSLIMS... these are terrorist groups launching the attacks, not a whole damn religion... genius.

Yeah because the holy Bible is totally awesome bro...

"​You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT"

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. Ephesians 6:5 NLT"

Bro I'm not trying to hear how the Qu'ran is the only bad religious book out there... if someone follows a religion and believe in fairy tales then fine but don't try to make it sound like your imaginary friend is better than the next mans.
fam, how are you just going to ignore my last sentence on that post?

Bro I know how cruel the bible is that post didn't shock me. I ain't defending no religions or religious people.
I'm a non believer. I can't believe in no god in this kind of world we live in.

educate the people, and watch religion vanish

how is this Universe 14 billion years old, but the 3 major religion has been only around for 3,000 years

Last edited:
Absolutely unbelievable. I sincerely hope that no more lives are lost to these terrorists and France can stay strong.

She called man the scariest 2 hrs of my life. she is a few blocks away from the theater. tears man
Happy to hear that, man. I hope she doesn't get ptsd from this, and can move on from it sometime soon.

fam, how are you just going to ignore my last sentence on that post?

Bro I know how cruel the bible is that post didn't shock me. I ain't defending no religions or religious people.
I'm a non believer. I can't believe in no god in this kind of world we live in.
I'm sorry, I know you don't believe either thats why I said "if someone follows" ...the "your imaginary friend" part was me speaking in general to anyone that does follow religion, not directed at you. Sorry for the confusion.

Ignorance is the fuel that keeps religion burning.

As long as there is religions, there will always be groups who use it as an excuse to commit heinous acts against humanity.

Only time will tell, to be honest. The more educated we become, the less likely religion will become a part of our lives.

Another tragic event and almost as worse the ignorance being spewed in its wake.

RIP to all the victims. Senseless killing over differences of all kinds needs to stop, but sadly because mankind is hell bent on destroying itself it never will. That is until the nukes start to launch and this world will finally cease.

Apparently an american band was playing. Noone knows if they are safe or not
Eagles of Death Metal, sans Josh Homme. I read that they were outside when the shooting started and they got away in a taxi.

Wow 140 dead holy ****. Ok i take it back, this might actually change ****. Maaaaaaaybe. I can't see france going the patriot act route and can't see the EU having a real discussion about the role of islam in europe though

Last edited:
There's terrorist under ALL religions and IMO Christianity is leading the charge. It might not be as instant as the Islamic terrorist but Christianity led terrorist use passive aggressive means to terrorize people under the image of government and crusades

I'll just leave it at that for the ignorant Christian Americans who try throwing Islam under the bus every time an instant terrorist attack happens

**** y'all

And shame on any black person of African lineage trying to spew that conservative ********

Last edited:
Religious bathers of any kind that practice themselves need to take a look in the mirror.

poeple talking about getting rid of religion is just ridiculous. 

its not going to happen.

imagine someone trying to get rid of your beliefs

There's terrorist under ALL religions and IMO Christianity is leading the charge. It might not be as instant as the Islamic terrorist but Christianity led terrorist use passive aggressive means to terrorize people under the image of government and crusades

I'll just leave it at that for the ignorant Christian Americans who try throwing Islam under the bus every time an instant terrorist attack happens

**** y'all

And shame on any black person of African lineage trying to spew that conservative ********

I didnt read the thread but if that was directed at me then we can have an impromptu roasting session on the religion whose members bomb black churches and shoot up schools. I'll let those clowns have it too.

Back
Top Bottom