Since 13s are dropping do you think we will see these again??? (Pic)

Originally Posted by d27official

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

The real question is, when will they release these?. . . . . .pure nostalgia
jiietv.jpg

agreed...really need these

no doubt bruthas!  these and the playoffs take the cake!  hopefully our dreams come true!

i think retro-ing the 13's for these kids that just stepped into the game, is a disgrace....on the other hand jb needs the money since theyre not selling the team shoes so i feel them.anyway op, i wouldnt mind another pair of these?

Originally Posted by retromj17

i think retro-ing the 13's for these kids that just stepped into the game, is a disgrace....on the other hand jb needs the money since theyre not selling the team shoes so i feel them.anyway op, i wouldnt mind another pair of these?

Jordan brand does not need the money, they are doing very well. Also just out of curiosity, why do you feel that only people who have been into sneakers for a long time are entitled to 13s? I never understood this, if you like the shoe, why would you not want them to come back out again? What someone else has on their feet is the last thing on my mind.

I slept on these, then had a chance to pick up earlier this month and they slipped though my fingers. People may say that didn't care for these, but I want a pair of these for my collection!!

I was sweatin these hard when they first came out in 2005. Unfortunately I was on a deployment and never got a chance to get a pair....but now that time has passed somewhat, I don't really care for these as much as I did. Not saying it's a bad looking shoe, because it definitely isn't....just not as appealing to me.
ohwell.gif

missed the rd cause of court issues
but came across a pair on cl last summer person wanted 180 worn once no creases offered 150 dude was takin a min to think bout it hit me up next day and grabbed em
nice but would like to see playoffs come out instead

For some reason I really like neon green on shoes, and I really like the XIII's but I don't really like the altitudes.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ankles2008

i remember wanting these bad when i saw em in JB magazine. I slept though....but flints all day!!!

Yup same here.. Slept on those and the flints. but def not sleeping on the Flints coming out this year

I'll tell you what...This shoe WAS all hype. Actually, one of the first ones that got us to where we are today regarding hype. But Anyway, needless to say...I got a homie that's just now starting to get into J's. I NEVER wear these cause I hate them. I'm givin 'em to my boy....Tomorrow as a matter of fact. XIII's are his favorite J's. Lucky for him!

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I'm no noob, but is this a photoshop? These are dope. The quality looks WAAAAY too good to be an upcoming release and I don' think I've ever seen these...Even as a sample.

^ Yea thats a PS. I got it out the sneaker art thread. Joints look official lol

They may, but highly doubt it... it'll be a 2011 release im sure if they decide to retro... but cnt wait for flints! 2 pair!!!

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

The real question is, when will they release these?. . . . . .pure nostalgia
jiietv.jpg
Heres to hoping the do and, like the XII they stay on the shelves so I can grab them with a discount
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom