Since 13s are dropping do you think we will see these again??? (Pic)

2w50g7d.jpg

One of my personal favorites.... I hope these come back. 

I just needed a quick pic so I went to google..... Went to pickyourshoes.com and changed it.... damn you guys are crazy.... anyway do you think they gonna drop these again?

He had a pic of fakes but then changed it to the legit pair. But anyway no big deal I would love to see these retro but I really want the black/red to retro they are my favorite XIII.

i remember wanting these bad when i saw em in JB magazine. I slept though....but flints all day!!!

I personally saw someone get robbed at gunpoint for these while I was still standing in line to get a pair, needless to say I didnt get them

these are the single most overrated J's IMO.

i just don't see the appeal. HYPE is the only reason these are so sought after.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

I doubt it but hey they retro'ed the Nubuck XIIs so maybe
with all these colorways confirmed in the future, anythings possible at the moment..

not really a fan of these and like others, really dont see what the hype is all about for these

That shoe was all hype.

Passed on them then, Pass on them now.

This was the first LS I can remember people going ****oo for Cocoa Puffs for.

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

I owned them and was mad at myself for copping.  Probably the first time I ever fell for hype.

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

agreed

Icon=Playoff XIII's.

These:
grin.gif

Personally, I don't see them releasing, and if they do they would be highly overshadowed by the Playoffs and would be a very easy pass for many heads, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom