Since McNabb got traded...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Kevin KOLB!! He's been waiting for his chance for 3 years now.

Waiting for his chance?

Hes played 11 games the past 2 years and hes throw 4 touchdowns 7 interceptions
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

...Numbers can be deceiving. If you're gonna tell the story, tell all of it!... Dude has only started 2 games in the last 3 seasons..and has only come in for sporadic play when the Eagles were up big on the board against teams that were losing the game by quite a few points. Obviously the jury is still out as to whether or not Kolb can be a great QB but the guy in his only 2 starts last season had some impressive numbers...racking up over 300 yards in each of those games...4tds and 3 ints...he can work on his game and improve but the guy is accurate and has a good organization around him.

Talk about numbers being deceiving. You failed to mention that Kolb's 300-yd games came against awful defenses, 25th and 30th in the NFL in yards allowed. Both games were at home in warm weather, too. And how can you say a 1.33 TD/Int ratio is accurate when the league average was 1.70 TD/Int?

If the Eagles have a below average running game again this year (they were 22nd in rushing yards in 2009) which seems very likely, I fully expect Vick to get more snaps than Kolb.

The Eagles are veryyyyyyyy high on this kid considering hes proved very little. He might be the next Steve Young for all we know, but they went and sold the franchise over him.

Vick gonna be making more than a lot of starters in the league riding the pine.
laugh.gif
Only in America.

As much as I want Vick to go to Carolina, I think he will stay with Philly. Vick in Carolina would be a good look and would be a good rebuilding start for them. BUT with the Eagles Kolb will be the starter on opening day...I believe he will fail as a starter and Vick will take over.

Let's just keep it in the the NFL thread or McNabb thread if you don't mind

Back
Top Bottom