Singapore Sneaker and Stuff Updates

Hi guys new member here. i probably gonna go to singapore in a few weeks and wanna ask can i buy flyknit racer black/white anywhere?

thankyou for your help

Hi guys new member here. i probably gonna go to singapore in a few weeks and wanna ask can i buy flyknit racer black/white anywhere?

thankyou for your help

Flyknit Racer black/white isn't available anymore, bro. Sold out a long time ago.

You can check out other colorways though. Check out shops like i-Run and Limited Edt. See the first page of this thread for details.

Hey guys, I'm currently studying in Melbourne, originally from Singapore. The sneaker scene here is great, there are groups on FB that do swap meets and buy/sell sneakers online. Just wondering, are there any such groups like these in Singapore? I tried searching on Facebook but nothing shows up. Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm currently studying in Melbourne, originally from Singapore. The sneaker scene here is great, there are groups on FB that do swap meets and buy/sell sneakers online. Just wondering, are there any such groups like these in Singapore? I tried searching on Facebook but nothing shows up. Thanks!

There are a LOT of FB sneaker groups in Singapore! You can't find them by searching in FB because they are closed groups. The only way you can join is when you're added and vouched by a member of the group.

Hey guys! I just recently started looking up on Nike shoes because I'm interested in getting my first pair of Nike shoes and I would like your opinions between these two shoes.

How is the Nike Internationalist compared to the Nike Roshe one?

I would like to get a pair for casual wear and my budget is around S$100 so these two are the only ones that fit both the criteria.

Also, is the Black Nike Internationalist available in all Singapore store?

https://36.media.tumblr.com/2cccdc1a1a76ad8053e1b00ca6147083/tumblr_netkud7Un61rmpev3o1_1280.jpg

guys just want to ask nag buy ako ng NB 996HB sa crossover concept sa JB sqaure the shoes is Made in Indonesia original kaya yun.

Thanks 

guys just want to ask nag buy ako ng NB 996HB sa crossover concept sa JB sqaure the shoes is Made in Indonesia original kaya yun.

Thanks 

JB square, in johor? crossover is a legit retailer as far as i know. they get exclusives and qs's. if still in doubt, i know that some nb's are made in indonesia, theyre much cheaper too, but they're legit. hope this helps

Checking in. Lived in Singapore between 2009 to 2012. Could well be heading back in a couple of months if interview(s) for a new role work out. In NYC currentlym from UK originally.

What's the deal with getting Jordan releases? Go through US sites and get international shipping or send to friends in the US? What is SG like for import duty etc? I presume there isnt any?

Hopefully back in the Lion City soon, if not still my favorite place in the world to live, even if it is hard to cop Js 
nthat.gif

Met my wife there and my first child was born there 

Last edited:
Currently in Singapore and looking for some sneaker consignment shops or boutiques. Can anyone help?! Already been to ALL of the Limited Edt stores, Leftfoot, The Social Foot, Seek, & Central Sole and wasn't impressed by any of those location.

We have a pick up game every tuesdays and thursdays from 6:30PM - 9PM at Blk 299 Compassvale street. And every saturday and sunday morning at Blk 260C Sengkang East way. Feel free to join. :smile:

Hey guys, in town a couple of days. Do you still play there on Thursday?

Will likely be moving to Singapore at the end of the month for work.

Any immediate recommendations on where to live neighbourhood wise for a 28 year-old?

Back
Top Bottom