single dudes .. come in ..

Troll POF
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I mean I am single by choice now but I go out with friends, single and in relationships, I always can find something to do but sometimes I like having chill nights by myself...I know when I get in a relationship again those are much less frequent

thats about right.

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by eldribblebachelor

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

Club roxy on friday if you're looking for hispanics
Saturday if you're looking for asians (watch out cuffing an asian on saturday cause i swear i've seen a bunch of underaged girls here) 
laugh.gif

Sugarland (first colony) if you're looking for bad white beezys 
pimp.gif

I'm from houston btw, not single 
pimp.gif

thanks bro .. were at around 1st colony for them whiteys

sugar land
pimp.gif

i'll never say where they hide at around here though
c'mon fam share the knowledge... all i see over there are hood rats.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

im houston too...i dont think theres wifey chicks here all i find is a lot of substance abuse chicks good for a few good times thats about it
You must be looking in 3rd ward, 4th ward, 5th ward, or any place on the northside if that's all you're finding.

Spoiler [+]
Not single tho
pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
But the Appreciation threads got me like
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

get blackout drunk thur/fri/sat night, go clubbing with all my dudes/females 20 deep..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like we're on the same page, except I'm not really single.  

Really though, that is identical to my weekend.  Except during football season-then I gotta throw in Sunday too.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

26290921919597144401110.jpg

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

thanks bro .. were at around 1st colony for them whiteys

sugar land
pimp.gif

i'll never say where they hide at around here though
c'mon fam share the knowledge... all i see over there are hood rats.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
where do yall go that yall only find hood rats in sugar land?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

im houston too...i dont think theres wifey chicks here all i find is a lot of substance abuse chicks good for a few good times thats about it
You must be looking in 3rd ward, 4th ward, 5th ward, or any place on the northside if that's all you're finding.

Spoiler [+]
Not single tho
pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
But the Appreciation threads got me like
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

na i dont go to those parts...
im talking about around bars or at school 

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Whatever the hell I want.
THIS
I used to think my life was lacking something when I broke up with my ex. I felt like I should find another wifey immediately.  a year + later i'm sooooo glad I didn't.  I mean when I find a nice girl that looks physically attractive and has me doing double takes I go all in...But right now i'm enjoying myself....single.
Don't gotta worry about no b.s., no dumb dinner dates, no meeting family members that try to act all tough for no damn reason, none of that.

I go out with my cousins, with friends and i'm good.  Every day I step out my house I make sure I look good so that I feel good, and I walk with my head up and just enjoy the day.  You know how many times I see a bf/gf beefing over some dumb *@$#...life is soo easy why make it complicated.

When I find the right one i'll go in but me single is 
pimp.gif
 don't have to worry about no one but myself.

what yall bros be doin on the weekends .. yall go out ? .. chill at home .. were yall be finding them wifey type females ..

lives outside of Houston,Tx word to vince young
I'm mexican if that matters
in before all them tied down dudes

Each weekend is different but any given weekend I can be found doing a variety of the following things: working mad overtime (15 plus hours), going out with the boys, staying home, going out of town or have people over at my spot.

When you go out looking for wifey you will not find her. Just do you and she will appear in your life when you least expect it.

If you are just trying to get buns go to clubs/bars/enroll in a class at a college or university.

To meet women with respect for themselves/aren't just jump offs, go to places like the library. If you want tramps , go to clubs/bars.

From Missouri City, but live in Humble now. Y'all buggin if you haven't peeped the buns out here/Kingwood/Spring/Woodlands area.

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

what yall bros be doin on the weekends .. yall go out ? .. chill at home .. were yall be finding them wifey type females .. lives outside of Houston,Tx word to vince youngI'm mexican if that matters in before all them tied down dudes

Club roxy on friday if you're looking for hispanics
Saturday if you're looking for asians (watch out cuffing an asian on saturday cause i swear i've seen a bunch of underaged girls here) 
laugh.gif

Sugarland (first colony) if you're looking for bad white beezys 
pimp.gif

I'm from houston btw, not single 
pimp.gif
man I need to move back home to Houston. Virginia fml
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

From Missouri City, but live in Humble now. Y'all buggin if you haven't peeped the buns out here/Kingwood/Spring/Woodlands area.

i have seent the beauty of the far north side
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
It's definitely a sight to behold.

the game is so simple

i just go to the park and walk on the path

chicks be out there early, plus alot are regulars so once you start going regularly their co-operation is heavy

got the quick skeezes out there and the laid back types

and of course, the milfs and cougs

If I was single and looking for a 'settle down' girl I'd take a night class at a community college. I'd take a non-degree-seeking course about a topic I had some interest in - history, creative writing, etc.

When I was IN school and took night classes toward my major (I was 18, 19 at the time) I saw that most of the class were older people - 25 to 50. They usually had day jobs and came straight from work. Out of all the social settings there are to meet strangers, I found this to be the place where the most "normal", level-headed people were.

Either that or volunteer somewhere.

Whatever with whoever I want bro.

I pretty much have my weekends planned a week in advance. I'm trying to get away from the "I don't know" reply to the "what you doing this weekend?" question, but leave wiggle room in case someone I'm really trying to smash is trying to meet up.

But then I'm back to being Forever Stalone Sunday - Thurs
frown.gif

pimp.gif
It's definitely a sight to behold.

Too far away
30t6p3b.gif

when i was single, i would start poppin x friday afternoon thru sunday afternoon, smoke till dark, cop a bottle, hit a club/party, keep smokin drinkin, head to ihop eventually, TRY to sleep usually didnt play xbox live all morning or smash a bird, repeat

miss those days
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom