single moms appreciation

team mamas boy
nerd.gif

Being a single mom has to be the hardest job in the world, especially when it comes to raising boys. I remeber my mom yelling at me "we poor, your daddyisn't here no more, I'm mom and dad now" I didn't understand that shhhhhh then, to be honest I didn't want to believe it then( we alwaysblamed mom, because there was no one else) as soon as I got old enough it all made sense it wasn't her fault, she didn't cause all the problems it wasjust the cards she had to play. SO BIG UP TO SINGLE MOMS!!!!!! Mine appreciated

OP not talking about your mom, but these single moms nowadays put out like nobodies business. Me and myboys have a saying...single moms $@$#.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

OP not talking about your mom, but these single moms nowadays put out like nobodies business. Me and my boys have a saying...single moms $@$#.

Hell I agree(with exclusion of my mom LOL)

My Moms is the Greatest.
not in the sense that shes better than your moms, but she is the Best.

I thought this was one of the "single moms" posts as in Little Ray Ray is at his daddy's for the weekend type posts
devil.gif

I am the only one that sees something wrong with this? OP I understand that your appreciating your Mom for stepping up to the plate and handling things byherself but children need active Fathers especially male children... there are lessons that a Mother just can't teach her son... a Father is definitelyneeded...

Originally Posted by CJ863

I am the only one that sees something wrong with this? OP I understand that your appreciating your Mom for stepping up to the plate and handling things by herself but children need active Fathers especially male children... there are lessons that a Mother just can't teach her son... a Father is definitely needed...

I agree a women can't teach a boy how to be a man, my mom knew that so when I turned 16 she shipped me off to my dads

I am the only one that sees something wrong with this? OP I understand that your appreciating your Mom for stepping up to the plate and handling things by herself but children need active Fathers especially male children... there are lessons that a Mother just can't teach her son... a Father is definitely needed...

I think the OP is just trying to show gratitude for his and other single mothers. I agree that children need their fathers in their lives, but it is not alwaysthat simple. I was blessed to have both parents in the house, but I see the struggle that single moms go through.

On a sidenote, single moms are a good look when they have babysitting in order. I usually lose patience and jump ship

Yeah
Yeah, but unfortunately not every young boy has that "luxury" so a mother has to do the best that she can. Imean it's not the most ideal situation, but sometimes all that can be done is the best that they can do. And for that a single mom that did the best shecould do...is to be appreciated.

I love my Mama <3 best Mom in the world

starts listening to 2Pac - Dear Mama & Ghostface - All That I Got Is You
pimp.gif

Not to steal the post ...but all moms deserve appreciation. This situation pisses me off that so many men leave their families or JOs when a kid shows up.

Back
Top Bottom