Single Most Random Scene In a Movie Ever. Cabin Fever Pancakez. Beat this.

I can remember going to the movies to see this .. i was actually into it. Thought it was pretty good up until this point LMAO. Enjoy the clip. The extendedversion... Much better clip -

laugh.gif

i remember seeing this in the theater and laughing hella hard while everyone else in the theater was giving me the
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Nastiest scene in that movie though was when the girl was shaving and she started shaving all her skin off

or hte part when the dude from Boy Meets World was sexing and it was all mushy(in a bad way)

sick.gif

somebody please explain to me the pancakes scene...real talk its been about 6 years and till this day i dont understand

Originally Posted by chris steez

somebody please explain to me the pancakes scene...real talk its been about 6 years and till this day i dont understand
the #*%@! wanted some pancakes..

Originally Posted by FlyNY

laugh.gif
dude waited 6 years for that.

I cant remember the name of it but there was this spoof of old martial arts movies id say about 6 yrs ago I think it was called Kung Fu. It had this one partin it that just came out of nowhere dude ripped off his shirt and in one of those bruce lee screaming type voices he said "my nipples look like milkduds." The whole movie was pretty damn random but that weird *%% part always stood out to me.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

roll.gif
I imagined Nas sayin' that in a nonchalant manner haha

Back
Top Bottom