Single vs In a Relationship...which is best?

im still tryna find out which is more satisfying...being free and living your own life or constant sex and always having someone in your life.

however both definitliy have their cons...feeling lonely and going through drys spells or bein tied down and gettin into arguments.

im 21, so right not im still preffering the single life but damn it gets lonley.

i like being in a relationship. whenever i'm peeved or just having a bad day, i pull a..

b87662016.gif
(minus the kfc of course) .. and tell myself that at least i still havesomeone there.

it all depends on your lifestyle and the timing. i think about it all the time. i have this one female that i talk to, and know she has the potential to be mywomen. but then i debate it because i am 20, and going to turn 21 this year. i talk to alot of females and always go clubbing or partying. so i dont think iwould be in a relationship at the moment.

this holiday memorial weekend alone had sex at least 6 times from fri-mon

i need a relationship.

i think it just depends....if the right person comes along.. then why not b in a relationship....

i was in a relationship for 4 years til feb.... so i'm just gettin used to bein single
laugh.gif
... i'd say a relationship cuz you always have someone therefor you... and that vag on call

friends wit benefits FTW tho

It depends..Some dudes wanna be single while in a relationship and then when they're single want to be in a relationship.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

i was in a relationship for 4 years til feb.... so i'm just gettin used to bein single
laugh.gif
... i'd say a relationship cuz you always have someone there for you... and that vag on call

real talk........did you have to do that raw to condom transition?

i dont even remember how to put on a condom at this point.

um for me, relationship, always got that guranteed vag, and gfs can do nice things for you

I'm 23 going on 24 this year. I've had my share of fun over the years. Matter of fact last year I averaged about a girl a month (u do the math). Wellrecently I hooked up with this girl & we've been in a relationship 4 a couple of months now. It's cool & all but I'm not sure if this iswhat I want. I mean I like the girl & all but I just miss the single life too much! I'll tell u this, if you're the type of guy that loves hittingsomething new every so often then a relationship is not what u want. Sure u can always do your thing on the side. But if that's the case then y even try 2b in a relationship. Real talk I feel like I'm ready to call it quits on my girl. I miss the single life!

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

laugh.gif
... i'd say a relationship cuz you always have someone there for you... and that vag on call

laugh.gif
very hard transition.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
hell yea... thats somethin ima miss while bein single...nothin like goin raw... but i'm takin no chances these days

laugh.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
hell yea... thats somethin ima miss while bein single... nothin like goin raw... but i'm takin no chances these days

safety first, no doubt

Back
Top Bottom