Single Women Outpacing Men In Home Ownership

sure but replacing a patriarchy with a matriarchy prob isn't great either.

We need a more fair and just socitey that can allow both men and women to flourish.

Men have gotten soft…

These overly emotional and sensitive men is the reason for all the instability we have right now. Dudes can’t take rejection, can’t take a joke…. Then they go and get their gun and shoot up schools or shopping centers.

It’s men out here who can’t change change a tire or mow the lawn.

Last edited:
That because women do thing entirely because society says so or because society says its makes them an adult. Personally, I don’t see a purpose of owning a house for 1 person to live in. Especially with interest rates where their at now.

If these people got in before the interest rates skyrocketed then yes it's better than renting. House could also mean condo

Hit dogs holler (not saying you) I’m just basing it off what I’ve SEEN and observed.

I saw you edited the post. I think stigma around mental health, subsequently access mental health professionals and gun control laws play a significant part in "These overly emotional and sensitive men is the reason for all the instability we have right now. Dudes can’t take rejection, can’t take a joke…. Then they go and get their gun and shoot up schools or shopping centers."

What does changing a tire or mowing the lawn have to do with anything?

What do either of these issues you raised have to do with the topic of the post :lol:

No. Insecure men have tried to control the US female population for centuries. It was all a matter of control.

“I’m paying all the bills, I’m doing everything in order for you to never have to work or look at other men”

That was always the problem.

I’m glad women are liberated from the housewife mindset. It’s the best thing possible for our society.
Now when can we get to the type of society where its expected for women to take care of me and just use me to make babies and companionship while I get to do w/e I want at home? :nerd:

Men have gotten soft…

These overly emotional and sensitive men is the reason for all the instability we have right now. Dudes can’t take rejection, can’t take a joke…. Then they go and get their gun and shoot up schools or shopping centers.

It’s men out here who can’t change change a tire or mow the lawn.
What would be your solution to build up boys to be strong men?

Now when can we get to the type of society where its expected for women to take care of me and just use me to make babies and companionship while I get to do w/e I want at home? :nerd:

I don’t mind my old lady spending money on me. Actually it’s a requirement. I don’t deal with women who don’t money on me. You got some men

It’s men who actually talk to women who haven’t paid for dates….

I could not see myself talking to a woman that won’t even bring me lunch while at work.

My ex is talmbout buying a rental property soon.

As is my sister.

I want my first bimmer for my Bday this year.

I don’t mind my old lady spending money on me. Actually it’s a requirement. I don’t deal with women who don’t money on me. You got some men

It’s men who actually talk to women who haven’t paid for dates….

I could not see myself talking to a woman that won’t even bring me lunch while at work.

These are just as arbitrary as the requirements that women place on men but I generally agree it shouldn't be all take and no give, from either side

Men out here listening to Andrew Tate podcasts and arguing about who is more alpha while women have been slowly getting more educated than them. I love it. :lol:

Nothing but daughters for me. I dont wanna see what happens to men when gender gaps are actually closed.

Men out here listening to Andrew Tate podcasts and arguing about who is more alpha while women have been slowly getting more educated than them. I love it. :lol:

Nothing but daughters for me. I dont wanna see what happens to men when gender gaps are actually closed.
Not sure if it’s solely about education. Women now have more opportunities to earn income.

i think women are more inclined to home ownership as it represents stability. also need to factor in how much of that percentage is single women who were awarded the house in divorce

A component that's missing from this discussion is that it's much more socially acceptable for women to live at home with their parents after college and early into their careers than it is for men. Not having to pay rent and utilities allows for a huge head start when it comes to saving up for a down payment.

Not sure if it’s solely about education. Women now have more opportunities to earn income.

My wife got a job in construction and they owners were so stoked a woman was even applying. They said they are at almost 25% women which is amazing for the field.

The owners are also young, we went to their house to chill and they were like 30 years old.

A component that's missing from this discussion is that it's much more socially acceptable for women to live at home with their parents after college and early into their careers than it is for men. Not having to pay rent and utilities allows for a huge head start when it comes to saving up for a down payment.

Did some limited research it looks like women may be more likely to move the hell out for several reasons. Either way I dont think it really accounts for the differences.

Back
Top Bottom