Single's u felt like should have been Hits...But never caught on...

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

^ Real talk. It was lame how they made the video exclusively for the underlying meaning. They could've done both...with the drugs and the club/female atmosphere.
eyes.gif

I liked the vid as is
I think alot of ppl expected the club atmosphere but I think going with the drug/high theme made for a better experience
It's like those films that get nominated for Oscars but barely broke bank plus the clu thing is over done

Young Dro -Rubberband Banks should have been a hit......the beat???? OMG
pimp.gif
idk how that never got on, Def. a club banger if anything

great thread OP

Raheem Devaughn- Customer

had a really good sound and was a good song. so many times a hit depends on who signs it

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

A lot of Deeper than Rap
Uptown - Drake
More Wiz Khalifa stuff...
At LEAST a Dom Kennedy track or so...
Jay Rock Feat Lil Wayne & Will I Am - "All My Life"
Dirty Money - "Love Come Down"
He doesn't get it

Originally Posted by thekckid

great thread OP

Raheem Devaughn- Customer

had a really good sound and was a good song. so many times a hit depends on who signs it

Good song

Agreed with the B.oB. "Put Me On" track, the vid was great with the t.v. heads, thought B.o.B. was gonna have a strong MTV buzz withthat vid.

Got one that is ridiculous how it hasn't caught on

Thought hypebeast was gonna be running around with beepers, companies were gonna bring out more hi-teched beepers and 2-way pagers, it was the next "AirForce Ones" in my head but the joint never caught on.

Jadakiss Feat. Ne-Yo - By My Side

Still bump this joint, still don't get why it never caught on....especially w/ Ne-Yo on the hook.

My opinion, had a different rapper which females find "attractive" did this song...it might've been a different story. No mo, but Jadadoesn't exactly scream "sex symbol" to most females.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Jadakiss Feat. Ne-Yo - By My Side

Still bump this joint, still don't get why it never caught on....especially w/ Ne-Yo on the hook.

My opinion, had a different rapper which females find "attractive" did this song...it might've been a different story. No mo, but Jada doesn't exactly scream "sex symbol" to most females.
that single was wack its not even about females finding him attractive. The females gon play kiss if they like it. The females was loving"Kiss Me" with Mariah and that wasn't even a 1st single. Song was a banger.

By My Side was just
ohwell.gif

...A lot of y'all are posting up grimey/gritty songs and grimey/gritty artists that, I'm sorry to say, will never catch on with young, Whitefemales.

Back
Top Bottom