Sites for cheapest airplane tickets?

nerd.gif

International

I have searched all these sites... I get the same prices everywhere... same as expedia too

thanks guys,

do you think prices would be cheaper during the week as opposed to searching on the weekends?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

thanks guys,

do you think prices would be cheaper during the week as opposed to searching on the weekends?
Yes, sometimes.
When I use lastminute.com though, it doesn't make a difference.

kayak is the site I always use. ultimate fares is also a good site. I would suggest that if you know exactly where you want to go, you look at local airlinersin that country, sometimes you can find better deals that way.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

priceline

but how does it work on flights? i have never used priceline
i know you name your price, but do they just pick any time they want? layovers?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

thanks guys,

Yes. They are. Look for tickets on Tuesday or Wednesday's. I dont know why, but thats when tickets are always the cheapest. There were someother tips, but I cant remember them. Just use google for some, I guess.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

almost always cheaper going directly to the airlines website
Yup, those sites charge a fee.
Here's what I do. I use the search engines, then when I find the cheapest. I'll go to the airline's website to book Once in awhile using twoairlines is cheaper such as using United to go your destination, then using AA to go home.

Back
Top Bottom