Resolved Sites going VERY slow only when signed in.

If i'm not signed in it works perfect but once i'm signed in it goes terribly slow and sometimes won't even load.

Any idea what could cause this ?

Thanks.

Hi there, thanks for your report. Can you let me know what device, browser and URLs you are visiting when this happens? I’d to try to replicate the issue.

Hi there, thanks for your report. Can you let me know what device, browser and URLs you are visiting when this happens? I’d to try to replicate the issue.

pixel XL, google chrome browser (problem is persistent across multiple browsers regardless)

and its all URLs... any link on NT that i click turns into a miserable waiting session while signed on.

perhaps you should PM me and ill personally hand over my SN & sign-in credentials so you can see da bug yourself....

pixel XL, google chrome browser (problem is persistent across multiple browsers regardless)

and its all URLs... any link on NT that i click turns into a miserable waiting session while signed on.

perhaps you should PM me and ill personally hand over my SN & sign-in credentials so you can see da bug yourself....

Been through all this with no help. I'm 99% sure i'm being throttled on purpose.

Hi HellaSteph HellaSteph I'm getting the same problem too. Started yesterday. As soon as I log out the site works normally, but when logged in everything runs super slow and I sometimes get automatically logged out. It's happening on every different browser and every different device I try. Is there any way to fix this please? Thanks.

I'm on Mozilla and sometimes when I try to load a thread, it comes up blank. Also, when I try to reply to a thread, it doesn't get posted. Help!

The site keep getting unresponsive.
How so? Are pages failing to load? Are they slow to load? Do they load, but become unresponsive over time?
Does it make any difference if you’re logged in or signed out? Do you have any screen shots?

The more specific you are, the more our team will have to work with.

Back
Top Bottom