Sitting at work bored reading nt...

experienced racism/profiling justy this past weekend with the police...went to jail for it :smh:
story :nerd:
long story short, basically Baltimore City's finest sent me to bookings hit me with disorderly, failure to obey, and some other **** im forgetting just for asking them a question...they were the ones that came up to me and the ppl i was with in the first place, when we were just simply chillin round our way nothing illegal...guess i couldnt be outside or ask questions that day :smh:

My first grade teacher leaned in to the reading group I was in and said you all will never be anything in life. 

Dead *** serious. 

OP - do you look like gunplay? were you bumping bible on the dash? i see him and automatically think criminal....

and im black

but on a serious note...its not all the cops fault..we have to do better as a whole...change the perception...

because for every one of these "im being profiled" comments on NT
there are 3 "im moving weight living wreckless or :insert nas ski mask.gif" comments

^

I hope you're joking bro.
Swear on pops grave bruh...wouldn't even make that up.

A parent/teacher conference was scheduled, and they asked my pops if he feels she should be fired...and he said no. 

We're real forgiving. 

Let me clear it up though, she was the teacher assistant. But she still associated with the students every day...

Last edited:
i believe gllahone84.

I learned to read when I was 4. I remember being 8-10 years old and old white people would ask me if I could read whenever my mom had to look at paperwork or run errands and i was with her. Like, "can you read that sign, little boy? Oh wow! That's impressive!" I'm sitting there like "***** i'm 9 of course i know that says 'restroom' or 'welcome, we're open'!"

I remember being in the 4th or 5th grade and we all took this vocational test. The teacher literally took some of us out of the room and said, "Those other kids are going to be construction workers or handymen, but you're going to be in offices. This test proves it."

I don't think the mainstream world understands that a young Black kid is taught at a young age that they aren't worth ****, and that if they die it is not a big deal.

Last edited:
I'm half hispanic and grew up in a nearly 100% white rural community.  I can say I've experienced racism.

OP - do you look like gunplay? were you bumping bible on the dash? i see him and automatically think criminal....

and im black

but on a serious note...its not all the cops fault..we have to do better as a whole...change the perception...

because for every one of these "im being profiled" comments on NT
there are 3 "im moving weight living wreckless or :insert nas ski mask.gif" comments
honestly i doubt that i know and see more kids tryna do better as a whole
yes i still see **** ups but thats all they show on tv
they dont show the ones that are graduating working trying to do better
theres WAAAAAAAAY more positive minorities out there than they wanna acknowledge

i believe gllahone84.

I learned to read when I was 4. I remember being 8-10 years old and old white people would ask me if I could read whenever my mom had to look at paperwork or run errands and i was with her. Like, "can you read that sign, little boy? Oh wow! That's impressive!" I'm sitting there like "***** i'm 9 of course i know that says 'restroom' or 'welcome, we're open'!"

I remember being in the 4th or 5th grade and we all took this vocational test. The teacher literally took some of us out of the room and said, "Those other kids are going to be construction workers or handymen, but you're going to be in offices. This test proves it."

I don't think the mainstream world understands that a young Black kid is taught at a young age that they aren't worth ****, and that if they die it is not a big deal.
This. 

^

I hope you're joking bro.
Swear on pops grave bruh...wouldn't even make that up.

A parent/teacher conference was scheduled, and they asked my pops if he feels she should be fired...and he said no. 

We're real forgiving. 

Let me clear it up though, she was the teacher assistant. But she still associated with the students every day...
That's ******g disgusting. Like, I can't even understand what would make someone say that to a child. 
mean.gif

so will this be the official racism thread?????

the official enlightenment thread

race threads pop up on NT like clockwork. there should be an official racism thread, or even better, and official racist forum.

honestly, with all these threads like this on here, idk how this is maintained as a PG forum. ain't no little kids relating to any of this stuff. when i was little i was more concerned with when goku was turn super sayin.

cant hide from the truth forever tho, and if they old enough to be on here, they old enough and know how to use the internet anyway.  whats going on here aint even on the radar....

lol who would sign up for a racist forum and admit over the internet that they are racist? it is an interesting idea tho, a forum for race discussion and open dialog

Happens often. I've been arrested 5+ times all because I "fit the description"...I'm no criminal, don't do anything to get attested...but since I'm a "Black male, 5'9"-6 ft, 165-80 lbs, in urban apparel" I deserved that harassment?? I'm 5'6, 157 and look like a skateboarding hipster. Been looking, dressing like this since 01...why they always gotta mess with a brotha?

Not to mention, I've had dreadlocks for2.5 yrs now and I notice the purse clenching, minimal eye contact and funnylooks I get now that I didn't when I had waves.

My parents had a Chinese restaurant from 2005-2009 (RIP Good Taste Eatery) :frown:

Anyways, I remember some old white guy coming in and he started talking to me like Chris Tucker did to Jackie Chan with the "Do you understand what is coming out of my mouth?" type deal. So he starts basically yelling and talking really slow and says "I would like small chicken fingers please" :D Mind you, I speak perfect English. I then just proceed to talk to him in normal English and said "Ok, small chicken fingers and anything else"? You should've seen the guys face. He was :wow:

I guess you could call this a stereotype and it was from my friend mind you. :smh: I didn't eat lunch at work and brought my lunch bag to his house to eat there since we were about to smoke. So I took all of the contents out of my lunch box and put it on a plate. My friend goes "sorry dude, we don't have any chopsticks". I said "it's ok, I know you guys wouldn't have chopsticks, I'll just use a fork instead".

This was from my same friend but his father. He has a circular pool but the deepest it goes is about 5 feet. His dad proceeds and asks me if I know how to swim because Asians can't swim. I told him "I think I'll be fine considering that the deepest it goes is 5 feet". I'm 5'9" :smh:

where does he get asians cant swim from? a friend of mine went to a school where they had to take swim gym and he told me all the white and asians knew how to swim but the minorities didn't

cant hide from the truth forever tho, and if they old enough to be on here, they old enough and know how to use the internet anyway.  whats going on here aint even on the radar....

lol who would sign up for a racist forum and admit over the internet that they are racist? it is an interesting idea tho, a forum for race discussion and open dialog
i thought they have that already i forgot the name of the website but its been posted on here a few times. like its a bunch of white people having a bunch of racists topics. i cant remember the name of it for the life of me

i thought they have that already i forgot the name of the website but its been posted on here a few times. like its a bunch of white people having a bunch of racists topics. i cant remember the name of it for the life of me
stormfront

stormfront
thats the one thanks

A few times, there's one that comes to mind.

In my late teens, at about 4pm after school me (Hispanic) and friend #1 (also Hispanic), were hanging out with a couple other friends (I'd say maybe 6, 7 all black). Suddenly a unmarked police van pulls up on us and orders us to get against the wall. I'm thinking the usual routine stuff. Two white undercover cops and one looks exactly like Kurt Angle bald.
So after all of us are searched, I hear Kurt Angle say "looks like we have a problem here" and I see him holding a bag of something white, maybe cocaine residue. None of us are into that stuff so I'm as shocked as the next guy.
He's asking who it belongs to and none of us know. So they take me and friend #1 in because "we were standing next to it". I think we would notice if there were drugs on the ground, I'm guessing they assumed we threw it on the ground once the van approached. So they arrested us and put us in the back of the van with some homeless dude and ride around looking for more arrests and end up going through the whole central bookings process and didn't get home till literally 24hrs later.

You know what frustrates me the most of the whole thing? Is that when they took us to the precinct (sp?) a couple officers would walk by and ask us what we're in for and they'll reply "oh don't worry you'll be out, just have to go through the system". And while we were being processed at central bookings, Kurt Angle and his bud had the nerve to say the same thing. I felt like giving his *** an Angle slam for saying that. Wtf do I have to go through all this for if you know it's BS!? Damn them and their quotas, go solve some real crime. Long story short, had a few court dates and it was eventually dropped.
That was my only time being arrested.

Cliffs:
-was falsely arrested, thinking we were supplying that work
-I'm still convinced it was planted
-F cops and their quota system, it doesn't work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom