Six players get 99 rating in Madden 10

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by sinser13

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Nnamdi
pimp.gif

[table][tr][th=""][/th] [th=""] [/th] [th=""] [/th] [th=""]Overall[/th] [th=""]SP[/th] [th=""]ST[/th] [th=""]TK[/th] [th=""]MC[/th] [th=""]ZC[/th] [th=""]PR[/th] [/tr][tr][td] [h3]1[/h3] [/td] [td]
4489.jpg
[/td] [td] [h3]Nnamdi Asomugha[/h3]
CB | Oakland Raiders [/td] [td] [h3] 99[/h3] [/td] [td] [h3]94[/h3] [/td] [td] [h3]69[/h3] [/td] [td] [h3] 64[/h3] [/td] [td] [h3] 99[/h3] [/td] [td] [h3]94[/h3] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by krazy88s

The refs deserve 2 rings?
laugh.gif

I can't tell if your joking or delusional...ask a Cardinals or Seahawks fan how their super bowls were officiated

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

laugh.gif

I can't tell if your joking or delusional...ask a Cardinals or Seahawks fan how their super bowls were officiated
they're the ones who wont shut up from my experiences

this is going to be the best madden. from what i read the gameplay, and animations have improved. run, and pass blocking, route running, hit stick animation,and pass rushing have improved.

I'm scrolling across the RB ratings for AD and Mike Turner wondering how the hell AD is only 2 better than him OVR...

...then I hit the last column, the Carrying rating...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

laugh.gif

they're the ones who wont shut up from my experiences

They should be upset, those games were terrible

Damn...what was that thread where dude was asking how Larry Johnson was gonna do this year...he said something like "He's a 94 in Madden,so....."
eek.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

these ratings are THAT serious
laugh.gif

*edit* even tho 95 is ridiculously fast, Calvin Johnson should have been at the least, a 97.....find me one DB who can catch him in the open field...aside fromTeddy Ginn's blatant speed, I'd put CJ up against just about every WR in a foot race.

Ok. SB XL. Eh, there were some questionable calls I'll say that. But SB XLIII not really. The Cards O won the game. The Cards D lost it. Cant let a teammarch 80 yards down the field to win the Chip. It was basically a two man game with Holmes and Ben.

His game isn't sharp, its more of him stumbling around and throwing a duck pass that gets the job done somehow.
laugh.gif

Lots of come from behind victories and overall wins for stumbling around and just "throwing it up" to some smaller receivers.

And XL had some bad calls, but the Steelers got the shaft of officiating in the playoffs, so obviously not an NFL ploy to get them the title. As for 43....um,there wasn't much complaining going on, especially since Santonio's catch was confirmed. I know you are a Ravens fan, but objectivity should come inat some point.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

*edit* even tho 95 is ridiculously fast, Calvin Johnson should have been at the least, a 97.....find me one DB who can catch him in the open field...aside from Teddy Ginn's blatant speed, I'd put CJ up against just about every WR in a foot race.
Calvin and Andre should be 99 both beasts

2 down lineman?
ALbert plays passing downs.
had like 8.5 sacks.
sometimes they scheme him to play DE also
I'm not saying dude is not a beast...but come on, 8.5 sacks ain't a whole heck of a lot for a season

Who was it that said Albert could be the ( or one of the) top DE's in the L if he played there?

Haynesworth is versatile. A la Dockett and Justin Tuck

Yeah he could be...if he #1 could stay healthy and #2 had any kind of wind. Dude has his best year last year granted...but it was a contract year, prior tothat he's only made the pro bowl once or twice and he hasn't really been fully healthy his whole career. Yet he gets a 99? Come on now. I'd takeTuck and Dockett over Haynesworth any day

I'm surprised Madden gave Troy a 99. Madden hates the Steelers ever since '72. Him and Al Davis. Seriously though, in all the Madden games, Steelersare never a really top tier team, when they seem to be consistently in the league

did i read this right? rivers has 81 thp? How do you lose 8 points by being the best qb in the league.

asomugvbjhehjbveor 99
eyes.gif

polamalu 99
eyes.gif

8.5 sacks aint alot from a DT ? who is double teamed every play?

thats jerome Brown, ray Childress, John randall,Chester McGlockton and Warren Sapp type numbers

No surprise that 2 of 6 highest ratings went to tennessee players. And Fitz still aint better than Moss

Originally Posted by TheGift23

lol @ CP saying "Those days" like if it was 10 years ago...
Haynesworth better play like a 99 in real life :/

no ******** are capable of that.

eagles in 09
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

8.5 sacks aint alot from a DT ? who is double teamed every play?

thats jerome Brown, ray Childress, John randall,Chester McGlockton and Warren Sapp type numbers

Truth. That guy has no idea what he's talking about. Having played defensive line, I know sacks arent always a reflection of pass rush skill.Some guys mayget "garbage" sacks or coverage sacks. I say maybe 40-50% of all sacks come from a guy just straight whipping a guy. Also sometimes a guy can beat aguy too fast and the quarterback gets rid of the ball. You really just have to watch the tape to evalute who's really good or not.

Back
Top Bottom