Six players get 99 rating in Madden 10

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Man i cant believe how disrespectful that is.

Beast ran for a Grand and missed 4 games ...

smh.gif
They got LBs and DEs running the same speed as him
laugh.gif
still aint as bad as giving demario williams 87 speed at 295
laugh.gif
. I hope they fixed that this year.

Originally Posted by jumpmanfeva

Hmmm...questionable ratings but oh well! You can do that when you have the best selling game ever!

IMO...Andre should be a 99, Nnamdi is not a 99, Peyton shouldn't be a 99 after last season. Gore should be higher and Willis is a 99.5!

Explain.
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
Adrian peterson
pimp.gif
frank gore a 91, I honestly thought he'd be dropped to like an 87.
P willis beastin too.
pimp.gif
He got a 90 spd rating
eek.gif
Im happy as hell bout that.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Just got a chance to look at the rankings more in depth now that im on my computer. Biggest complaint has to be the running back rankings. Adrian Peterson fumbles the ball way too much to be #1

Check out his "Carrying" Rating. You'll see why he was the clear #1. They rated him very appropriate.

Clear cut? Id take Steven Jackson over him any day of the week

Why would you take Jackson over Peterson? The fumbles? Because Peterson is far better breakaway threat.
Can you post a pic of Peterson in the game on a passing play?

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Jay cutler only an 87?
indifferent.gif

That might be slightly low. I'd say 89. He's good when things are going well. He's trash when he gets roughed up/throws a pick/etc. Not tomention, he was throwin to Royal and Marshall this last year. Let's see how he does with Hester, Bennett, and some rooks.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

His game isn't sharp, its more of him stumbling around and throwing a duck pass that gets the job done somehow.
laugh.gif

Lots of come from behind victories and overall wins for stumbling around and just "throwing it up" to some smaller receivers.

And XL had some bad calls, but the Steelers got the shaft of officiating in the playoffs, so obviously not an NFL ploy to get them the title. As for 43....um, there wasn't much complaining going on, especially since Santonio's catch was confirmed. I know you are a Ravens fan, but objectivity should come in at some point.

Your not understanding what I'm saying...I'm not criticizing his game, I'm just saying his game is ugly compared to Peyton, Brady, etc. Because ofthis he'll always be seen as more lucky than good.

Never said a NFL ploy, I just feel that both games had some obvious terrible calls that benefited the Steelers and I don't think they would've wonwithout them.

Steve Smith, DeAngelo Williams, and Peppers all top 10 players.
pimp.gif

My D.Will being a top 3 RB
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:pimp:

sorry bmore I took "his game isn't sharp" as more of a criticism of it instead of how it looks. With that, I do agree it isn't alwaysglamorous especially compared to a Peyton but it is somehow effective, ha ha

Originally Posted by acidicality

They did my god Colston wrong
smh.gif
If madden tried to use Colstons real player ratings. Your Xbox or PS3 would bow up once you put the disc in.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Man i cant believe how disrespectful that is.

Beast ran for a Grand and missed 4 games ...

smh.gif
They got LBs and DEs running the same speed as him
laugh.gif

i'm pretty sure in madden 10, speed is relative to position now. a 90 speed cornerback will be faster than say a 90 speed linebacker.

Back
Top Bottom