Sixers considering breaking ties with A.I.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Any person who speaks negative about Iverson was never affected by what Iverson brought to this game. He was a heroin to a few people that I knew. A strong hearted, tough %!$ basketball player. One of the greatest players in the L if you ask me. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

I have nothing but upmost respect for that dude. What the sixers are doing to Iverson is probably the most selfish and disrespectful thing they can do during this time. Dude brought a lot hope back to the city of Philly and the only reason why they've been relevant in the last 15 years was because this man right here.

I hope to see him pull thru this and become an efficient player again. He still has a lot of game left in him..
Delusional.

It's a business.  Allen is no longer a valuable asset to them.  Did he have his positive moments?  Yes he did, but that was about a decade ago.

He's done.  He's not even close to the player he once was.

You think the Sixers are being disrespectful and selfish? 
laugh.gif

^To let him go halfway thru the season while his daughter is ill. That's not disrespectful?

I can understand if he no longer wants to be a part of the 76ers, but for them to do this on his behalf is not right.

Business my @$+. How is letting him go helping their situation as team?

As much as i hate to say it, its better off for the team in general to cut ties with AI.

They knew what they were getting into signing him however, and to cut him like Animal said is pretty disrespectful, especially when hes going through hard times like this.

i dont care what you all say. he needs to come to the lakers. come off the bench. we need someone coming off the bench who can actually make a got damn shot!

im tired of shannon brown pulling up with jumpers thinking hes kobe bryant. big ears missing wide open shots. and the rest of them clowns on the bench...smh

you people saying he aint got nothing to add to a team and he should hang it up are crazy. if devean %$$$$$@ george can start in the nba so can allen iverson!

the sixers decided to break ties with winning and being successful a few years back.

it sucks what happened to A.I's carreer though ever since the billups trade.

even though i wasnt a fan of him...best wishes allen...hell of a career truly one of the best but its a shame he never learned to become unselfish and prayer goes out to his fam
frown.gif

NobleKane wrote:

damn it mitch do something!!!!!!!

dont do it mitch

Back
Top Bottom