Size 15 fakes?!

What’s up y’all? I’m new to the forum but been collecting sneakers for a while. I recently started purchasing on StockX and I wear a size 15. I always thoroughly check my shoes after a purchase, especially with StockX in case they missed something. Just to have some comfort, what are the chances of fake Jordan’s being made in a size 15? I researched a lot and it looks like most fake shoes are made in only size 7-13. Can some of you all help clear this up? Preciate it

What’s up y’all? I’m new to the forum but been collecting sneakers for a while. I recently started purchasing on StockX and I wear a size 15. I always thoroughly check my shoes after a purchase, especially with StockX in case they missed something. Just to have some comfort, what are the chances of fake Jordan’s being made in a size 15? I researched a lot and it looks like most fake shoes are made in only size 7-13. Can some of you all help clear this up? Preciate it
Your research is correct, most replica factories only sell 7-12 because there is a good market for those sizes, most retail stores don't go that high either. There isn't a lot of demand for bigger sizes because not many people wear those sizes and there are even fewer people that want to buy replicas. There just isn't a lot of profit to be made to justify making bigger sizes. Most factories don't make a size 13 and the biggest size I have ever seen sold is a 14. Then you have to factor StockX's authentication which makes it less even less probable that a fake will be sold to you. Its plausible, but the chances of it happening are slim to none.

Your research is correct, most replica factories only sell 7-12 because there is a good market for those sizes, most retail stores don't go that high either. There isn't a lot of demand for bigger sizes because not many people wear those sizes and there are even fewer people that want to buy replicas. There just isn't a lot of profit to be made to justify making bigger sizes. Most factories don't make a size 13 and the biggest size I have ever seen sold is a 14. Then you have to factor StockX's authentication which makes it less even less probable that a fake will be sold to you. Its plausible, but the chances of it happening are slim to none.

Thanks for the input! I usually always purchase from Nike or the SNKRS app but I just recently purchased a few grails from StockX that I wasn’t able to purchase in the past so I just wanted to get some clarity on the fakes out there. Also read if there is a rare size 14/15 shoe then it’s pretty noticeable that it’s a fake.

Back
Top Bottom