Sizing Help for Barkleys / CB 94 vs CB 34

I own a pair of Nike CB 94s in size 12, and I want to know if that's the size I should stick with when I purchase the upcoming CB 34 "Godzilla" Retro, or if I should go down half a size like I do with my AF1s. Thanks guys.

I wouldn't suggest anything smaller than a 12, in your case. In my opinion, these run a half to a full size smaller than the CB94, so I would say that you should consider going for a size 13, since these don't come in a 12.5 (to my knowledge).

how are these shoes? i cant find a review for them, all i see mostly are reviews for kobes shoes.

Without going into technical details, these Barkley's are well-made and sturdy, with better materials than some of the basketball retros that have come out recently. As far as the cons go, I would say that these are on the heavy side and can get pretty warm, due to all the padding around the ankle. However, all in all, I would consider these to be a pretty accurate retro, and am pleased with them so far.

is there a review thread for this shoe or am i that blind? all i see are comparisons with the kobe shoes. thanks for the review NECS

Quote:
how are these shoes? i cant find a review for them, all i see mostly are reviews for kobes shoes.

Based on my OGs: The rear air unit is on the small side, front cushioning is minimal at best.

If you're going to wear em casually, they're fine. If you want to play in them, there are much better ways to spend your money.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

Back
Top Bottom