*****Sizing Help for Jordans 12s (XII)

Never owned a pair of Jordan 12s so i was curious to know if they fit half a size big, small, or true to size? thinking about getting the 11/12 pack and ihave a pair of concords and think half a size down would work in the 11 since they are a bit roomy, anyone feel the same about 11s?

any input is appreciated...input from 12s and 11s owners are appreciated!!! thanks guys!

Both are true to size for me.

I only have DMP XI's and XII Lows though. I agree that half a size down would work in the XI's, but I'm not sure about the XII's. Not saying itwouldn't work, it would just be too snug for me.

If I had to choose specifically for the XI/XII Pack, I'd get my true size.

I own two pairs of 12's and they run true to size. I can wear either 10 or 10.5 and they are both 10 and they fit fine, I don't need the extra room.

I have retro 11's, OG and retro 12's and all run true to size IMHO. Half size down would be snug but wearable for me.

Originally Posted by NYC Finesse23

i would go half a size up for the 12s. i own a pair and they have a nice amount of toe room

if they have a nice amount of toe room why go a half a size up?

I'm wondering too since my feet are at or below 11 length wise, but they are wide. So for some shoes like the 16s (or even the 13/10 cdps i've found) ihave to go a half size up.

For the CDP, 12s are true to size but the 11's run about half a size small when compared to my DMPs. The CDP 11s are really snug.

I go a half size up. I had the original 12s, in a size 10.5, and they fit well, but when you make a hard stop with your foot pressing forward towards the toeit killlllls you toe. The front of the shoe is hard, so I got a size 11 in the retros and they fit great. didnt hurt my toes at all, and still fit good. Badshoe to play ball in though. clunky and heavy.

true to size, i have wide feet and this fits perfectly and doesn't hurt my feet at all when playing ball

Back
Top Bottom