Sizing Space Jam XI's and Cool Grey XI's

if you have wider feet you need to come up a .5 size; thats what happened with me, i usually wear 10.5-11 but had to get an 11.5 in the space jams and cool greys

i think JB is always tampering with the sizes lol. I was a size 10 in the XX3 and a size 9.5 in the olympic 7s that came out last summer but in some recent Jordan releases (III, V, Bordeux 7, XIII) i feel most comfortable in a size 9, but when it comes to the XIs im always i size 9.5 and i do own both the Cool gray and Space jams.

I am usually a 9.5 in most Nikes (air forces, dunks, air maxes, trainers foams) but for some reason JBs shoes run a little bigger most of the time, its rare i get a 9.5 in Js

so to answer your question, if your a 7.5 in the Cool Gray XIs then its safe to bet your the same size in the Space Jams.

i think JB is always tampering with the sizes lol. I was a size 10 in the XX3 and a size 9.5 in the olympic 7s that came out last summer but in some recent Jordan releases (III, V, Bordeux 7, XIII) i feel most comfortable in a size 9, but when it comes to the XIs im always i size 9.5 and i do own both the Cool gray and Space jams.

I am usually a 9.5 in most Nikes (air forces, dunks, air maxes, trainers foams) but for some reason JBs shoes run a little bigger most of the time, its rare i get a 9.5 in Js

so to answer your question, if your a 7.5 in the Cool Gray XIs then its safe to bet your the same size in the Space Jams.

I wear a 12 and got a 11.5 in the spacejams and they fit really tight. I ended up selling them. I have some cool greys coming in the mail and I got a size 12.

I wear a 12 and got a 11.5 in the spacejams and they fit really tight. I ended up selling them. I have some cool greys coming in the mail and I got a size 12.

they run tight, i have 11.5 jams and i got 11 greys, the 11s def hurt for a while until u break them in the 11.5 not as bad

they run tight, i have 11.5 jams and i got 11 greys, the 11s def hurt for a while until u break them in the 11.5 not as bad

Back
Top Bottom