"SKATE MENTAL" SB DUNK PREMIUMS

nike_sb_dunk_hi_premium_skate_mental_1-570x449.jpg

What do you guys think of these?

I just copped em' I think they look sick...some of the better dunks i've seen lately.

Smh who is this clown? Skate mentals been out for awhile!!!!! I actually think they been hit outlets for the low..... Don't remember which but there r ways
wink.gif

the suede is soo buttery and soft there one of the better sb they put out in a while. why you hateing on the kid he copped them and asked if anybody liked them not if he can find them anywhere

the shoe as a whole isnt that hot, i love the brown uppers though, now that i think about it they not that bad, i think the front of the shoe should of been different...

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Skate mentals been out for awhile!
This.

That said, these aren't too bad.  Seen them at outlets for a minute though, and most of the local skate shops have them on steep discount.  Not moving at all.

i bought these at retail months ago. just pulled them out a couple days ago, imo they are nice.. one downside is the leather around the toe box is a dirt magnet , i think other than that they are a solid shoe that
can be worn casual with a button up or somthing. nothilng to wright home about but nice

Back
Top Bottom