SKEET SKEET SKEET VOL. NO D*CK CHENEY

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Always wanted to do this...

How much is it?
Not much shared a rifle between my boy and I with 2 boxes of shells for 40 bucks (20 each).....

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
The lady instructor (pic below) at the place is nice!!! She shoots at a 97% accuracy...

Joined Apr 1, 2009
I've done plenty of target shooting and I'm good at that, but I've never done any skeet shooting. I'd like to try it.

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Where'd you go Anton? Off Camp Creek Pkwy?
Yerp....you been there? It's nice, cheap fun....I saw myself getting better as the day progressed, I'll definitely be going often.

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

looks at thread title, looks at op...ok.

so yeah, the vid posted above is preeeeety impressive.
I should've came through with one of these

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

looks at thread title, looks at op...ok.

so yeah, the vid posted above is preeeeety impressive.
Apparently being tall is an advantage with this...one of my friends I went with (6ft4) was shooting 75 percent on his first time shooting ever. I'm 6ft4 as well, I started out slow but on the last few rounds I was at about that percentage as well. I kinda wanna get nice at this.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now