ski dazzle la convention center

How much are the tickets to get in? and do i need to buy them ahead of time?

Also, for a beginner, how much will it cost me to buy everything from head to toe.... how much should i bring with me? Because I heard that there are crazy deals there.

Quote:
Also, for a beginner, how much will it cost me to buy everything from head to toe.... how much should i bring with me? Because I heard that there are crazy deals there.

get there EARLY. I think with $500 you can build yourself a full set + clothes + accessories. Its not like youre gonna need the latest greatest cutting edge technology gear if youre a beginner.
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

nov. 1-4 do not sleep.. anyway to pre-order tickets? the site isn't working.. $300 should be straight.anyone know what time it starts?

I'll be there. I missed out last year. Need to get a new board, bindings and gloves. I will probably get another set of pants and shades if the price is right.

$300 to $500 if you want to get decent gear.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

3 years ago, the wife and i got full set ups for about $270...board, pants, jacket, gloves, bindings, boots, the whole git up....

search diligently and you'll find what you need...
as a beginner, certain things you can neglect getting the best...
just my opinion.

"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

^ :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM XBOX360
GAMERTAG= KINGofthis​

btw. it's not november 1st-4th.
that's chicago.
LA is november 29th - december 2nd
TEAM BELLOBLOCK!

looking for:
vnds/ds am95s in sz 8-8.5
vnds/ds 3s & 4s in sz 8

My first year going... my first time snowboarding as well... thinking of picking up some boots so I won't have to rent them...
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Goldar82:.​

Quote:
btw. it's not november 1st-4th.
that's chicago.
LA is november 29th - december 2nd

Yup, looked it up. Good thing, gives me more time to stash more dinero.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

i've seriously been counting down the days to go boarding.
mt high closed on march 4th, which basically sucked.
and mammoth is scheduled to open november 8th, weather permitting.

also. if you can't wait until december 29th.
snowjam is from november 9th-11th in San Diego..
and from November 16-18 in Las Vegas

ski dazzle gives a "free" lift ticket for big bear, while snowjam gives a "free" lift ticket for mt high.
but i believe both have blackout days.
TEAM BELLOBLOCK!

looking for:
vnds/ds am95s in sz 8-8.5
vnds/ds 3s & 4s in sz 8

Went today, the joint was pack. I was surprised since it was a Thursday night. Traffic was insane, since their was a Laker game going on next door. One ofmy boys is a valet at Staples, so we got hooked up with parking.

There was a lot of snowbunnies in that place. The lady at the ticket booth accidentally gave me an extra ticket that I sold for $10,
laugh.gif

There was some raw deals, especially in the Active booth. I don't know if they were just happy to close, I showed up looking for some boots and it wasabout 10:45pm and it was still packed. I got some DC "Air Liner: Judge" boots for $80. They retail for $260. Dude was cool as hell since I wantedsome other DC boots that were $160 (-40%). They didn't have my size so I was about to bounce. Dude came in with the hookup, take the better, moreexpensive, boots for the price of the boots you wanted. He went even further, gave them to me for $80,
eek.gif
. They didn't care, they were just happy to go home, cashiers were drinkingbeer. I got a sweet deal,
smokin.gif

I also picked up some Burton "Ronin" gloves for $40, and a Burton "Blunt 158" board with Burton "Freestyle" bindings for $250.

I was there since 8pm and I didn't have enough time to pick up everything I wanted. I need some new goggles, and I was hoping to get a good deal on gear(Jackets, Pants), possibly a helmet.

I ran out of time, but I will not go back, it was a zoo on Thursday. I can't imagine how insane it is going to be this weekend. Wheel and deal, that ismy advice. If a booth tells you that prices are set, just bounce and go somewhere else.

Big ups to the Active staff there, they were cutting deals with everyone there.

If you go, be very patient (long lines) and be picky (Plenty of good stuff around) and enjoy the view/s (
smokin.gif
)

I was there last night around 8-10... Had a parking hookup since one of my boys worked at the hospital nearby. Yea, taht place was crazy, even at night. Wordof advice...buy ur tickets online; you get a separate faster line instead of waiting to buy ur tickets. I picked up some DC Scout boots for a good price. Thiswill be my first season snowboarding, so I'll prolly just rent the rest of the gear, then wait for the active sale.

was there from 7-9:30 spent $250 for bindings and gear, active did have some really good deals and so did jack's garage, can't wait to go!!! YEEEEAH!

Back
Top Bottom