skinny jeans appreciation vol. i love a woman in skinny jeans

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Skinny jeans w/ heels
pimp.gif

word...makes your butt stick out and your legs look long...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Hazel you in Ottawa right?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I agree with you though, when skinny jeans first started becoming popular I remember tryin' 'em on and I thought it looked mad awkward when you have thighs/hips
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I wasn't as thick then either but I guess now I'm just used to the @%!*.
Hey Weekend! Yeah, I am still here in Ottawa. Where have you been? Just the other day I was watching something and it reminded me about yourclassic "You are wild #%%* if.." list and I was cracking up.
laugh.gif
Somebody must have that list saved somewhere.

When they first came into style, I thought the jeans were so ugly and I hated the look. But, I gave in into the hype and started to wear them myself. I wasthinking they would not look good on me, but it is all about how and what you wear with it that makes the whole outfit. Also, when the leggings/tight look cameinto style, I was all hating on it too, and now I love wearing them. For every girl's body type, she just has to know to dress what flatters her body, andit will look good either way.

laugh.gif
at some of you wanting pics of us NT girls in skinny jeans. Very slick in trying to turn it into an "NT Girls in Skinny Jeans PYP" thread.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

laugh.gif
at some of you wanting pics of us NT girls in skinny jeans. Very slick in trying to turn it into an "NT Girls in Skinny Jeans PYP" thread.
make it happen
pimp.gif

you don't even have to show your face...

I'm not trying to beast or nothing but some of yall need to post pics becasue I'm lost as hell right now.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Hazel you in Ottawa right?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I agree with you though, when skinny jeans first started becoming popular I remember tryin' 'em on and I thought it looked mad awkward when you have thighs/hips
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I wasn't as thick then either but I guess now I'm just used to the @%!*.
Hey Weekend! Yeah, I am still here in Ottawa. Where have you been? Just the other day I was watching something and it reminded me about your classic "You are wild #%%* if.." list and I was cracking up.
laugh.gif
Somebody must have that list saved somewhere.

When they first came into style, I thought the jeans were so ugly and I hated the look. But, I gave in into the hype and started to wear them myself. I was thinking they would not look good on me, but it is all about how and what you wear with it that makes the whole outfit. Also, when the leggings/tight look came into style, I was all hating on it too, and now I love wearing them. For every girl's body type, she just has to know to dress what flatters her body, and it will look good either way.

laugh.gif
is this such a bad idea?!
pimp.gif

*^^^^EDIT: it turned out to be a terrible idea, ultimate fail*
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

it depends. When a girl is computer screen flat its just

But if she has a bit of weight then its alright with me. Even if she isn't buffie in the back it looks good. Case in point

Especially when there is some wear in jeans, combs, stacks w.e. But that last part is just me I guess
looks corny on her imo

maybe it's the shoes..

yea lucky she cute..extremely lucky

skinny jeans and high top sneakers are a no no....

leggings (done properly) >>>>>>> skinny jeans (done properly)

Back
Top Bottom