Skip Bayless needs to be fired from ESPN. ASAP

I just don't like his cocky persona. He throws everybody under the bus on those shows.

People I'd like to see fired from ESPN:

Lou Holtz
Stephen A. Smith
Skip Bayless
Michael Smith
OREGONDUCKS
Dennis Dixon & Jonathan Stewart for Heisman​

Quote:
I mean, it is ESPN. They have people that are any better? I'm not a masochist, so I rarely subject myself to the torture that is watching basically any analysts or reporters on this channel, so I honestly can't tell you whether or not he really is horrible, but I constantly see threads on him, so he is at least nothing less than engaging.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Seeing people reactin' like that makes ESPN make sure they stay on the network. :lol:
laugh.gif
Zero Tolerance

Quote:
Also, why should espn fire Witless when they're the same company that employees Kenny Mayne, Stuart Scott, Michael Wilbon, Tony K
:pimp:
pimp.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

You cant shake your head at the Holtz one. I don't have a problem with Smith, but Holtz can't even form coherent sentences.

He's the worst ever. He really hsould be fired, i think they make him say things will will create controversy though :rolleyes
eyes.gif

I like big tongues like skateboard fashion

Why would you want Michael Smith to be fired?
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

Why are you guys even calling him an analyst? He's in the same mold as Kornheiser - a journalist/sports writer
TEAMSANDIEGO CHARGERSso serious

Skip is extremely annoying and he thinks he is always right
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

lol everything this man says is terrible, i cant stand him yet its smart for them to have him on there because i always watch to see the next dumb this hell say

For those of you who constantly bash SC, which seems to be the trend in the Sports forum, what do you watch?
The Wizard of Oz​
13 Gold Gloves / 15 time All- Star / Hall of Famer​
The greatest defensive shortstop to ever play the game​

I was watching 1st and 10 yesterday and this has to be the worst show ever on ESPN. This bum was on it, with 2 other woman that were not good at all and i have never heard of. That show is pathetic since Woody left, and this guy is a @#%$ ******. How can you get a job talking about sports, if you dont know @#%$ about sports.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD​
OUT​

Check it...There still on the air because of people like you and threads like this...it's that simple...They generate discussion = marketing = money...
Team POOP​
"Where Number 2 Is Always Better Than Number 1"​
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Trotter - Westbrook​

Back
Top Bottom