Skip Bayless Unappreciation

Who else on this board can't stand this guy? Every time I watch ESPN First Take, I always see him discredit EVERY superstar athlete (particularly the blacksuperstars) and he seems to be a closet Spurs fan. Your thoughts?

This Chris Berman guy is doing a really good job over on ESPN. I think he might be around for a while.

Just his name get's a
sick.gif
, plus I can't stand his show.

Jim Rome, PTI, and Around the Horn FTW!

people be hatin on dude but i lik ehim lol ... he tells it like it is and has never been a fan of lebron which i agree with ... some of the stuff he says ithink he gets paid to say and cause some rutkus

Originally Posted by jcollector

Who else on this board can't stand this guy? Every time I watch ESPN First Take, I always see him discredit EVERY superstar athlete (particularly the black superstars) and he seems to be a closet Spurs fan. Your thoughts?

care to elaborate...I agree with him with his assessment of Lebron, he's a monster going to the rim but a very wack shooter.

You guys have to understand that he does a DAMN good job at what he does, he certainly brings in ratings with his style.

Why would anyone watch the show if he agree'd with EVERYTHING everybody else thought, its his job to create counter-arguments.

I love Skip. There will never be an analyst that you will agree with everything they say. But for the most part I think he be on point the most out of all ofthem. LZ Granderson is the best Ive saw on ESPN. Woody Paige would be third in my book.

He's the only person on BSPN that bashes Lebron...props to the dude

I have to admit, I'm a convert and have learned to appreciate him. I like that he pisses people off, but is actually funny about it unlike other people whoare downright nasty and condescending. The other day him and Stephen A were going at it and he was like "You're time is up!". It left Screaming Alooking like he saw Poltergeist.

Yeah I actually agree with some of the things he says. He will say things no one else on that network will. Although there are also many times where I think hemakes the DUMBEST comments. And he isn't a closet Spurs fan.....he openly admits he loves the Spurs and calls them "MY SPURS." And he staysthinking Tim Duncan is the best player alive and the MVP every damn season (not that you can't make an argument for that).

hes the guy you can love to hate..im a lebron fan and i dont mind him bashing him and telling it like it is... its quite entertaining hes the only reason towatch that show imo

First and 10 would be trash with out skip. He makes the show good. As for the African American superstar comment I feel that he hates on everybody not race. Ido not take offense to what he says and I'm black.

I like the show better when it was cold pizza and Woody was on with skip. It was very funny and both of them were crazy.

Back
Top Bottom