Slam Magazine Collection Vol. Decided to RECYCLE UPDATE#3 with more Pics pg. 2

fam, I got #68-present. I want to scan all them to have them on my pc but that would take forever. If I scanned them though it would be easier to use the digital images in my artwork versus physically cutting them up as I hold back tears.
also got the 50 greatest dunkers issue & KICKS from 2003-2008 

Slam 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my favorite magazine, thanks again to whoever posted that link for the free subscription years ago 
smokin.gif

0814011321.jpg

0814011310.jpg

I have more somewhere

I've been wondering the same thing for a while - I have mine all stored in magazine holders and they take up most of a closet.

I have 1 to 100 with most of the duplicate covers too. I missed a couple after that but I have up to about issue 120.

I do enjoy looking at the old ones - but haven't in a long time and wonder if I would get decent money for them.

I saw this lot on ebay last week: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

A fairly random collection and people were bidding reasonable numbers. The problem is the shipping - once you get past about 5 it turns into a heavy box.

I even wonder about selling just 1-20 or something - they're probably the ones worth something. I once saw that the Hakeem one I have (issue 8 I think) sold for about $250 - it was the 3rd cover only released in Europe or something.

Not to rain on the parade, but if someone has any ideas of what I can do, let me know. I have over 50 different slam/dime/source sports magazines sitting in shoe boxes. Not sure what I am going to do with them. It is fun looking back at some of the material though.

Im going to get all my boxes from where they are stored today. I'll update pics (later today). Should include issue #1. Like I also said I have a load of Old SOURCE and XXL and others. If someone need info or a pic of a specific Cover let me know and ill take the pic and post it.

Well going through them I decided im just going to recyle all of em. Im missing one box which has the FIRST issue with Larry Johnson and a couple more. I gotta find that one because I do want to keep the premiere issue. A few of you hit me up via inbox about certain issues. Well let me know asap because they are headed to the recycling plant. Again I have a lot of different Magazine. Source, XXL, Maxim, Details, Stuff, King, Smooth, Black Men etc. i grabbed one box and decided to take some more pics.
Here ya go enjoy.......

scaled.php
scaled.php

KING 1ST ISSUE

scaled.php

scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php

For you Kobe Heads...there is a couple more Kobe covers that i got (not pictures)

scaled.php

For you A.I. Heads. i know there is more cover i got (not pictured)

scaled.php

These will be KEPT!!! RIP to my 9/11 folks

scaled.php

UPDATE. Well I just came to the decision to take em all to the recycle center and get a few bucks. Man im gonna miss all these magazines but they were gonna have to go one day. I also have 3 full boxes of comics that i havent decided on what im going to do with

Originally Posted by big1236

u selling the sole provider book? Holla at me... my paypal is ready.....

Im keeping that one. but that jordan love for the game one i got 3.

Back
Top Bottom