Slam Magazine Collection Vol. Decided to RECYCLE UPDATE#3 with more Pics pg. 2

Since Slam Magazine has first dropped ive been a avid buyer/reader/subscriber/collector. Well its time to clean out my Garage and I have all of the Classic Slam Magazine ( maybe a total of 10 issues MAX that  I dont have since they first dropped). I dont want to get rid of them but its just no room for them and they are just sitting. I thought of selling back issues but I dont know what the market is like for magazines. Im leaning more to recycling them and maybe getting a few bucks off them. Just thought Id let NT know just in case there was some other collectors out there who maybe be interested in old/back issues. I will take pics and update this post with s few shots of back classic back issues. Im probably gonna keep the very first issue with Larry "Grandmama" Johnson on the cover. 
Give me time and I will have pics up. 

Also have a full collection of King
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
, Maxim (Vida Guerra first apperance 
devil.gif
happy.gif
), Stuff, XXL and The Source. These will most likely all be recycled.

Update... heres a few i just randomly grabbed. What a coincidence that those KING Mag were all stacked together LMAO
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
roll.gif

scaled.php

scaled.php
scaled.php

scaled.php

UPDATE. Well I just came to the decision to take em all to the recycle center and get a few bucks. Man im gonna miss all these magazines but they were gonna have to go one day. I also have 3 full boxes of comics that i havent decided on what im going to do with

Nah don't recycle them. I'd try and sell them, but if not, donate them to Goodwill or something or even just give them to a kid down the street. I love those magazines and I'm sure any kid would be thrilled to have an entire collection of basketball magazines

profit off them sell them in groups

i tossed over 300 mags out when i moved

source xxl slam full collections allmost i didnt have time to sekk them i had to move i kept all the classics tho
pimp.gif

Yeah a lot of them are classics. I wouldnt mind selling them strictly to NT fam if they are interested. I have a boxes of magazines just sitting. My most beloved is the Slam Magazines. If I do decide to sell Im not looking to get rich just make a lil change. Most would probably go for retail or maybe a buck or two over depending on the classic/rare/market for each individual issue. If guys are interested let me know. But all the others are getting recycled. Issue numbers/names/pictures would help if guys a looking for specific one.

OH BTW MODS this isn't a sell post its me getting feedback and info on if I should sell them and whats the want and desire for these magazines or should I just hit up the local recycling station.

every time a post about slam collections comes up, i tell myself i gotta go through the stacks in my garage that need to be recycled/sold/moved.
30t6p3b.gif
lazy

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

do you have the one with sprewell and tim hardaway on the cover? 
nerd.gif
05HARDAWAY-SPREE.jpg

If you are talking about this one I believe I do. I would have to really searh through boxes for it. Cant really remeber but I believe I do.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

You have any of the Kicks/Slam magazines? I will take those of your hands
wink.gif

I have all (maybe 1 missing) kicks issues.
Guess i may put up a ad in the Miscellaneous Sell if the feedback here stays positive

I use to collect SLAM as a kid, until I realized that they had no value and I would be lucky to get 1/3 of the money I paid.
I had like 3 years worth of SLAM

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

do you have the one with sprewell and tim hardaway on the cover? 
nerd.gif
05HARDAWAY-SPREE.jpg

If you are talking about this one I believe I do. I would have to really searh through boxes for it. Cant really remeber but I believe I do.

yeah thats it! holla if you do. my paypal is ready
devil.gif

Also I would like to note that 98% of them still have the Slam Ups posters intact. There was a very very small few that i may have pulled but i stopped pulling those out.

Back
Top Bottom