Slaughterhouse -- To Release Debut Album

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

How is Joe Budden touring with Raekwon after what he said bout Meth?
Slaughterhouse is on the Rock The Bells Tour. So is RZA, Raekwon, and Busta (Busta said stuff about Joe)

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

Originally Posted by samness20

pimp.gif

with Alchemist beats? I wont be able to take it nh

http://s369.photobucket.com/albums/oo131/samtonge/?action=view&current=drakefalling.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

is that drake????

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When i heard this ++%@ i ust started yelling out loud in my room
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

SLAUGHTERHOUSE IN THIS MOTHA****ERRR!!!!

gonn take hip-hop to new heights. Hip-Hop needs a group like this. Im shocked theyre putting out an album before an official mixtapeor anything though.

this is Royces breaktrhrough year idc howw long hes been in the game. I called that #+** from the start my mans been putting out HEAT

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Man, that's what I'm talkin bout, but uh......SH, can we get a mixtape before hand? sort of a prelude?
Yea that's want I want a mixtape. We all knew an album was coming since they said that shh last year in all of them youtube vids. I want themixtape, knowing Joey he'll probably get outshined on the album
laugh.gif
butthe mixtape he'll be catching wreck.

Plus I don't believe this dropping whenever they say it is
laugh.gif
We stillgotta get Royce album and Bar Exam 3, Joell's mixtape and that Free Agent project, Crooked's next mixtape/album. Which they all said was droppingbefore the SH project.

Anyway they should holla at Rza for some beats and just patch all that bs up, Joey's good at that
laugh.gif

looking forward to this, mainly because you know they're going to be on some "my verse is gonna be better than yours" type competition

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Man, that's what I'm talkin bout, but uh......SH, can we get a mixtape before hand? sort of a prelude?
Yea that's want I want a mixtape. We all knew an album was coming since they said that shh last year in all of them youtube vids. I want the mixtape, knowing Joey he'll probably get outshined on the album
laugh.gif
but the mixtape he'll be catching wreck.

laugh.gif
We still gotta get Royce album and Bar Exam 3, Joell's mixtape and that Free Agent project, Crooked's next mixtape/album. Which they all said was dropping before the SH project.

Anyway they should holla at Rza for some beats and just patch all that bs up, Joey's good at that
laugh.gif
Exactly. Cause I'm expect a Q4 album release w/ them. Hov should sign them to RocNation
laugh.gif
Just give us a slew of material before the albumand some nice vids

Please, no......................
That "mixtape" album as a prelude I SH has been the death of this rap thing. It's OK to drop Bull %*# on your retail release as long as you dropsomething for "the streets" on your mixtape.
Get the eff out of here.
Make an album or don't. This dicing your music up by demographics has made me disillusioned. Are you a freshmen Marketing major or are you an artist?
The whole concept has corrupted the way dudes approach the booth.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by iLLscan

That "mixtape" album as a prelude I SH has been the death of this rap thing. It's OK to drop Bull %*# on your retail release as long as you drop something for "the streets" on your mixtape.
Get the eff out of here.
Make an album or don't. This dicing your music up by demographics has made me disillusioned. Are you a freshmen Marketing major or are you an artist?
i agree... esp for dudes like these... y sell out to not sell?
laugh.gif
I feel what u sayin but u forget that mixtapes are pretty much 100% creative control. Commercial releases are subject to material we don'twanna hear from artists

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Wow Raekwon and Budden gonna be touring together...That could be interesting...

raekwon is a lil fat ******... what he gone do? busta on the other hand...

Its the little guys u gotta worry about...them N's always feel like they got something to prove
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
We still gotta get Royce album and Bar Exam 3, Joell's mixtape and that Free Agent project, Crooked's next mixtape/album. Which they all said was dropping before the SH project.
QFT
smh.gif
laugh.gif

That "mixtape" album as a prelude I SH has been the death of this rap thing. It's OK to drop Bull %*# on your retail release as long as you drop something for "the streets" on your mixtape.
Get the eff out of here.
Seems you assume rappers use this mentality any time they want to drop a mixtape like they can't drop mixtapes now just to release some extrashh for their fans and keep their buzz going. Just cuz you assume one's for the streets and the other is for some other demographic? These dudes aintFabolous
laugh.gif

It's getting lame how everybody jocks M16 now
laugh.gif
I'm seeing dudesmemorize his top 5 n shh
smh.gif
can't see him post without somebody else bringingup Vinnie Paz
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
On another note props to dude for making an impact
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I just have seen him hating on every mainstream artist in posts lately

Except for Cam'ron... he enjoys Cam'ron
grin.gif

doesn't make much sense to me

Get the eff out of here.
i agree... esp for dudes like these... y sell out to not sell?
laugh.gif
I feel what u sayin but u forget that mixtapes are pretty much 100% creative control. Commercial releases are subject to material we don't wanna hear from artists
these dudes aint on no major label... they can do whatever the hell they want...
Touche mi amigo. Touche. Well regardless as long as I get some SH music for the summer, I'm smooth

Wow Raekwon and Budden gonna be touring together...That could be interesting...

raekwon is a lil fat ******... what he gone do? busta on the other hand...

Its the little guys u gotta worry about...them N's always feel like they got something to prove
laugh.gif

Them lil n____'s be crazy, that's what I was saying in that TI post. But yeah I will be checking for this item

I been on the SlaughterHouse bandwagon...this is exactly what Hip Hop needs right now...so they better not #*%# it up and put no soft %@+$ on they album....

Like son said like a page back....they gonna be on some my verse better than yours type competitive %@+$...should be raw... a bunch of spitters on beats fromthose producers
eek.gif

Let's go....plus that Joell Covering the Classics mixtape is banoodles!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom