Slaughterhouse -- To Release Debut Album

xcellziscrack

Banned

Hip Hop group Slaughterhouse is planning to drop their debut album on E1 Music, formerly known as Koch Records. According to XXLMag.com, the group, which consists of rappers Joell Ortiz, Joe Budden, Royce da 5'9" and Crooked I, will release the new CD on July 7.

"We're working on [the album]," Budden said in a statement. "It's a [one album deal]. It's coming very soon."

Producers Streetrunner, DJ Khalil and The Alchemist will also have a hand in the new project, providing beats on the album. The latter of the three also has a disc coming out on the same day and on the same record label. The Slaughterhouse release is currently untitled but it has been confirmed that the album will include songs such as "Microphone," "Not Tonight," "Number 1," and "****oo."

The group was added to this years Rock the Bells lineup [click to read] which willl also feature Nas and Damian Marley, Big Boi of Outkast , Common, The Roots, KRS-One , RZA, Raekwon, and many others. The tour begins next month.

pimp.gif

with Alchemist beats? I wont be able to take it nh

http://s369.photobucket.com/albums/oo131/samtonge/?action=view&current=drakefalling.gif

big sean and wiz khalifa should join them so i can ignore all wack rappers at once

Man, that's what I'm talkin bout, but uh......SH, can we get a mixtape before hand? sort of a prelude?

Good news. hope then can create some sort of buzz...havent been hearin much from them lately.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Good news. hope then can create some sort of buzz...havent been hearin much from them lately.

Agreed.

I'm sure Budden will leak something soon enough ..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom