Slim Thug.....appreciation

Not really a fan of southern rap but I make exceptions and i had heard a couple of mixtapes from this dude back in like 2004 I was like ight homie ight but after Already Platnium came out I became a Slim Thug fan.....his crew the Boyz in Blue or w.e....yea them dudes suck tho he should keep them off of his tracks...
What does nt think about the Boss Slim Thug
Kicks.Rule.Everything.Around.Me----K.R.E.A.M

yea "already platinum" is an underrated album........n what he meant by that is that he was already living like a platinum rapper
i hate that he split from pharrell....he sounded good on neptune beats

Quote:
Slim Thug.....appreciation
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
ILLMATIC IS STILL AT IT

^Yes

damn i remember playing this album for like a month straight when it dropped. wasn't he supposed to be dropping a new album sometime soon?

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

Already Platinum actually turned out better than i thought it was gonna be
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

slim thug was the dude back then but now that he went commercial dude wasnt like he use to be, i use to jam nothin but slim thug, but ever since he hooked up with neptunes, the beats didnt fit his style, if you like slim thug yall should check out the freestyles he did back then with swishahouse, and when he came out with "the boss" and also slim thug's greatest hits!

Quote:
"Boyz N Blue" from AP was major. And they're ill on everything else they do together. DF!!!
er you have to buy, download, or whatever you do that Serve & Collect album
Very good effort from them as a whole
Get You a Cute Chick Face Got Potential/Workin Wit A Lil Hips Waist Like a Pencil . . .
. . .Know She Bad Tell By The Chloe Bag/She Ain't No Hoodrat She Ain't Gotta Prove That/I peeped Them McCartney's Stella Got Her Grove Back
~Kanye West~

The bootlegged version of Already Platinum.... :smokin
smokin.gif
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

Quote:
Thread starter you have to buy, download, or whatever you do that Serve & Collect album
Very good effort from them as a whole
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:713/281/832:.
Look it ain't a game, 50 large is what I came with
25 for bottles 25 to make it rain with.​

cosign Ride On 4's :pimp:
pimp.gif

heavily underrated album
Being a sneakerhead, is a true connection to the sole.

one of the very few southern rappers i can listen to.
Bang like T-Mac, ski mask air it out
Gotta kill witnesses 'cause Free's beard's stickin' out

Never gave Boyz n Blue much of a chance but I haven't gotten any negative feedback on them so I ges there worth effin wit....is Serve and Collect a newer album?
Bullet, Right Hook Or I Could Show Em What The Knife Do!

Reppin Nawf.

Word to Smiley HS.

You see the broads I bang - you see the cars I swang...

Pull out ya radios and computers.

She want cash for the @#%$ and mo', but she still get pissed when I call her a ho...
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Surrounded by idiots. Word to P and Timbo.​

appreciated, when i first heard AP i thought it was a classic IMO. now when i went back and heard his earlier @#%$ i was like :wow:
eek.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Da Big Bawss of the Nawf :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Quote:
The bootlegged version of Already Platinum.... :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Quote:
slim thug was the dude back then but now that he went commercial dude wasnt like he use to be, i use to jam nothin but slim thug, but ever since he hooked up with neptunes, the beats didnt fit his style, if you like slim thug yall should check out the freestyles he did back then with swishahouse, and when he came out with "the boss" and also slim thug's greatest hits!

^^^^^^ Slim Thug is that dude. Im playing his greatest hits in the whip and his swishahouse flows was NICE.

Team CLEVELAND

Slim is a street dude, def. cut for Slim Thug......

check for......
Slim Thug - I Represent This
Slim Thug - Underground Hoggin\
Slim Thug - Tha Boss (dude owned 4-5 diff. dudes throughout whole cd)
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

my fav artist out right now

My 1st addiction was GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and Nikes
Even tho I aleady ate, fat boy gotta eat agian. I'm always hungry! - Big Kuntry King

Back
Top Bottom