smallest collection ever

im not really a collector, just shoes i always had. like them?
[img noborder][img]i4.tinypic.com/5xr6fe0.jpg[/IMG][/img]
[img noborder][img]i18.tinypic.com/4qsuwhy.jpg[/IMG][/img]
[img noborder][img]i9.tinypic.com/4liivf8.jpg[/IMG][/img]
[img noborder][img]i4.tinypic.com/4pujj1x.jpg[/IMG][/img]
[img noborder][img]i17.tinypic.com/6gl3rsn.jpg[/IMG][/img]
[img noborder][img]i16.tinypic.com/4rbp74x.jpg[/IMG][/img]
[img noborder][img]i15.tinypic.com/5xnmus7.jpg[/IMG][/img]
[img noborder][img]i16.tinypic.com/6hdwc9y.jpg[/IMG][/img]

538bj1w.jpg

i guess they do look kinda small. young too. you sure this is the pic you wanted to post?
VAN
HALEN​

not the smallest collection ever, some people have nothing, or have nothing and owe money, which is less than nothing.
TEAMKINGKOOPA

i thought this post was gonna be by one of those dudes that name they post title, "here is my small collection" or "very small collection" then blow us away wit like 100 pairs lol
IM OUT FOR DEAD PRESIDENTS TO REPRESENT ME

Those shoes are grimey as hell.
Nice lebrons though :tongue:
tongue.gif

"A little of the old ultraviolence"

Why even post this? Seriously, I understand you're probably 12, but there is really nothing there that's even remotely enjoyable to look.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE
FOR SALE:
AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DS
AIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

if you take a toothbrush and soap to them after you wear them they will stay clean preserve them things. lol
but don't listen to the negaivity, everyone didn't start out with major heat man, so nice starting point
I GOTSOLE!www.myspace.com/colinburn

Quote:
who r they??

i'm not sure. the OP made a mistake.

as far as this collection goes, i see nothing wrong with it. he wears them and beats them? more power to him. they're not the most "popular" shoes? big deal. i like what you posted. keep it up!
VAN
HALEN​

always liked those grey LeBron II's, but could never bring myself to buy anything with that guys name on it.

Back
Top Bottom