Smashin' a chick. Vol. What's that Smell?

sick.gif
sick.gif

So anyone with any type of sexual experience (more than 1 chick)......has probably come across that shorty who may not necesarily be too"fresh"....

Well I had been talkin' to this chick for a minute or two and then it finally went down.

Literally - the stinch came from up under the sheets. I gave her the benefit of the doubt you know...

Maybe she had just came off her monthly.

Or maybe she was just about to start it.

Over the next month, I smashed 3-4 times........SAME occurrence.
eyes.gif

My question is.....how do y'all respond to this? I tried to convince myself that it was just a natural thing, but I've been wit' broads for monthson end and never smelled a thing!

in the SAME month you smashed 3-4 times EVEN AFTER THE FUMES OF HELL hit your nose?
smh.gif
cmon now fam .. you should know better than that
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Like I said...I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

We had been talkin' for a few months before anything popped cause she out in Arizona and I'm in Vegas...

Man my face be like
alien.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
...sometimes you just have to suck it up...pause.

Originally Posted by AirJordanShoeFreak23

Over the next month, I smashed 3-4 times........SAME occurrence.
eyes.gif

So the first and second time aint teach you nothin'...
smh.gif
smh.gif

How thirsty you gotta be to keep poking a chick that's housing the swamp thing between her legs...

If it's an unusual smell, she either doesn't take long showers or is carrying something is the form of an STD.
sick.gif

Girls smell, it's natural, but if it's something peculiar then, run.

I once met a fine chick .. 1st time we did it was in the shower .. so I didn't smell jack second time it was outside - then a few head jobs .. finally oneday I picked her up and went home to smash .. when I was pulling the panties down .. I almost puke my dude .. that was my cue to pull them joints back up andtell her .. I'm sorry but this ain't going to work .. she told me about her going on her period .. but I wasn't trying to hear it ..

fine fine chick too .. but all it took was one time ..

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Elocin023

aye...coochie aint supposed to smell good, take it and roll with it bo.
laugh.gif
but it doesn't have to stink either.
sick.gif
aye some coochie takes some getting used too. U just gotta put your face all in that monkey

lol yall are wildin. Coochi must atleast have a decent odor--cant be smellin like nachos and a wet sneeze

The smell can be from the shorty having niccas prob runup in her rawdogs, Once that happens... if that certain dude precums/cum's inside her, it sticks toher walls, and obviously starts to stink... If she makes it a habit thing, then the smell only worsens... Tell shorty use the douche mangg, clean up herinsides.. Bet you she won;t smell after that week is over
smile.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
aye some coochie takes some getting used too. U just gotta put your face all in that monkey
roll.gif

+1

aye...coochie ain't supposed to smell good, take it and roll with it bo.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I'm sorry my dude but you are wrong here ...

there's a difference between a little odor and a stink .....

woman sweat they smell funny but its not unbearable .. some freshly bathe girl stink .. then thats a problem .

laugh.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
you crazy. if it takes some getting use to, then trust me you don't need to be all up in it!

Back
Top Bottom