smashing a married chic yay or nay?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
met this girl and she is clearly not happy in her marriage. she asks me to become her side piece that will releive her sexual tensions. so i proceed to smash now she's in love with me. husband reads her emails she sent me saying im so sexy and she loves everything about me. so he asks me if i know her personally or if its just an online thing(thats what she told him) so im like nah i never met her she seems like a cool girl that needs a friend to talk to
laugh.gif

You already smashed, though,
laugh.gif

I would've said respect the marriage, but since you didn't I guess proceed until YNS or YGK.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

laugh.gif

I would've said respect the marriage, but since you didn't I guess proceed until YNS or YGK.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Have we really switched gender roles to the point where men are proud to be "side pieces" ? Show some pride.

eyes.gif
 I know women are at fault for makin' the choice, but I'd never mess with a married one, pursuing me or not. That's just my morals tho.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Have we really switched gender roles to the point where men are proud to be "side pieces" ? Show some pride.

i really dont mind. no headaches just smash with no drama

She seems like she was too young to get married.... She's not happy.....

But most of NT will still say no

No, we've progressed (or regressed, take your pick) to the point where men are proud to be smashing anything.

Not saying that this female isn't attractive, but there are lines that you shouldn't cross. 

Yup. The thought of smashing another dude's woman just seems to be a new badge of honor in a sense.

cats are using NT as a moral guide?? :smh
personally, I think it's wrong.  karma is a b i t c h...
you asked.  I answered...
hopefully I'm on NT long enough to see your "My girl cheated on me, wahhhhhh" thread. 
laugh.gif

-J-

Originally Posted by iBlink

Yup. The thought of smashing another dude's woman just seems to be a new badge of honor in a sense.

Just out to get some, no regard for the person/their situation.

She looks super fine but, you should never mess with anyone's marriage.  It's just not right.  Unless she's told you that he cheats on her a lot, then I can see how it's ok for you to pound her.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

laugh.gif

I agree.  Normally I would say respect the union, but it seems you already made your decision.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

No, we've progressed (or regressed, take your pick) to the point where men are proud to be smashing anything.

Not saying that this female isn't attractive, but there are lines that you shouldn't cross. 

"I cant sleep with this married #%!+%, I like my non self respecting women to be single"

The logic on NT is so @#$ backwards.

Back
Top Bottom