Smashing close female friends.. yay or nay?

there's a girl i've been friends with for about a year who lately has been showing signs that she wants me. yeah i know i know, whip it out, buthere's the thing... this girl is actually real cool and down to earth, probably gf material. the only reason i haven't gone for her yet is because idon't wanna settle down now. i wanna keep doin my thing, but i still want to keep her as an option in the future.

i'm in a little dry spell these days and she has been dropping serious hints.. if we end up having sex now, and then i move onto other girls afterwards,will it make our friendship awkward and ruin our relationship in the future?

any advice would be appreciated peeps

U gotta talk to her about the situation, not us OP. Not matter the relationship, communication is key. Maybe she just want a sample just like u. Feelin thesame dry spell. U'll never know if u keep assumin she wants to automatically be in a relationship. Most women feel comfortable havin casual sex w/ a malefriend because they know it won't get akward and they know the dude and vice versa

you already know theres a 99% chance you guys won't continue to be friends if you hit and then start talking to other girls...

yeah fam, the fact that she likes you now signals the friendship status is coming to an end. either road you take the relationship wont be the same, so justsmash.

If you end up hooking up you aren't go end up going after other girls. If you're smashing and you like her personality I'm not sure what you'relooking for.

My roommate did this and he's dating the girl.

Lol im going thru this same problem...my friend told me that she doesn't know what the future holds but she wants me in her life

Only thing weird about me and her is she still calls me big bro after I told her how I felt

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

U gotta talk to her about the situation, not us OP. Not matter the relationship, communication is key. Maybe she just want a sample just like u. Feelin the same dry spell. U'll never know if u keep assumin she wants to automatically be in a relationship. Most women feel comfortable havin casual sex w/ a male friend because they know it won't get akward and they know the dude and vice versa

i mean...

If you're not ready why jeopardize a good friendship? If there ever comes a time where both of you are ready she'll jump for it.

That could go either way... I tend to err on the side of caution most of the time, but in this case... I'd say !#** it, and go in. Start 2010 off right...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

U gotta talk to her about the situation, not us OP. Not matter the relationship, communication is key. Maybe she just want a sample just like u. Feelin the same dry spell. U'll never know if u keep assumin she wants to automatically be in a relationship. Most women feel comfortable havin casual sex w/ a male friend because they know it won't get akward and they know the dude and vice versa
glasses.gif
My man

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

only smash female friends you can afford to lose
Which should be all of them.
You learning, son.
pimp.gif

i can tell some of you dudes underestimate the power of having a dime female friend,
when you single she can put you on grade A poon just by being next to you in the Vicinity
of other women

Back
Top Bottom