Smashing close female friends.. yay or nay?

laugh.gif
at Zik's advice after he realised she still had the v-card.

Don't do it man. Everything you've said spells out DISASTER. Yes in capitals.

Wait for someone else to snatch her v-card. I'm guessing ya'll are young so I'd just get your fix from someone else. Who knows what'll happenin the future.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you already know theres a 99% chance you guys won't continue to be friends if you hit and then start talking to other girls...
depends on the girl...

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

virgin, dough? stage 5 clingerrr passss on thattttt

If you're not feeling her in that way, then don't smash. I mean think about it, if she's feeling you this much already, then you're not goingto be able to talk to another girl without her knowing about it. If you smash, than you'll be just asking for drama.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by Master Zik

She's a virgin?
eek.gif

- You take her v-card. You talk with another girl. She kills you.
- You take her v-card. You start a relationship. She's too clingy. She stifles you and make you less of a man.
- You get someone else or wait till someone else takes her v-card then you swoop in for the rebound
- You start a relationship. Before you smash and take her v-card she catches you fapping to Ellen Degeneres and leaves you cuz you lame.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
*DEAD*

laugh.gif
Man you're crazy dude.

try leaving her on the roster and not smash till you know what you really want, so you dont ruin the relationship you already have by smashing just because ofa dry spell and then shooting yourself in the foot and either having to dead her or fall into somthing you may not want.

I was this close to doin' it with some of my female friends.. but didn't let up. I mean.. we've done sexual things but that's when it came tomy realization that I didn't see the same anymore and just ignored them. I've fought my urges all year when I can probably get it like that, andI'm content with that.

Smash while the opportunity is present. And don't forget to acknowledge the fact that friendships fade, it is inevitable.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

yeah fam, the fact that she likes you now signals the friendship status is coming to an end. either road you take the relationship wont be the same, so just smash.

QFT

EDIT: Just read she was a virgin... so yea... if you dont want her to be attached to you for life... dont smash.

Virgins are clingy dude... very. and she could be crazy. only thing about smashin a virgin is that her vag if always under your will

Never Never Never.

Foreplay yes. You can joke around with her about getting dome. But having sex just makes everything extra weird. Makes it more sexually tense than it wasbefore you smashed.

It really depends on how much u want to keep her as a friend...is it worth risking the friendship and possible future relationship for some casual sex...Iwouldn't do it unless ur ready to start somethin serious with her.

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

damnneardeadstock wrote:
only smash female friends you can afford to lose
Which should be all of them.

^ more proof that all male/female friendships are fake
laugh.gif

i don't see how an immature response from a faceless NT preteen is proof that male and female relationships are fake. I have 2 guys who I'd never eventhink about messing with who have been my friends for several years.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

damnneardeadstock wrote:
only smash female friends you can afford to lose
Which should be all of them.
laugh.gif

i don't see how an immature response from a faceless NT preteen is proof that male and female relationships are fake. I have 2 guys who I'd never even think about messing with who have been my friends for several years.
Yea that's right. You weren't thinking.

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
laugh.gif
i don't see how an immature response from a faceless NT preteen is proof that male and female relationships are fake. I have 2 guys who I'd never even think about messing with who have been my friends for several years.
they're either gay, cowards, or desperate to touch the hieny
ohwell.gif

I can have female coworkers no problem... friends are impossible, God gave me a libido for a reason, it's not to pretend I'm not trying to smash

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I can have female coworkers no problem... friends are impossible, God gave me a libido for a reason, it's not to pretend I'm not trying to smash

so if/when you become married...you're going to cut off all females from your life?

I wouldn't. However, her friends are free game. Especially since more than likely there's a good word out there for you anyway.

Some people aren't hardwired to be able to fool around with close friends and wake up the next morning and have nothing change. Some people learn how to dothat in college, some don't. It depends on the person.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

so if/when you become married...you're going to cut off all females from your life?
they don't exist, I think in 99.9% of the cases its just sleezeball guys and females that lie to themselves (basically all females
laugh.gif
)

^You really don't like females all that much. I don't mean that in a "you gay" way.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom