Smashing while blazed....

I love it, I be beating it up like hr and half feeling like a super hero!
devil.gif

Then just fall asleep like a baby
Anyone else?

pimp.gif

I yell and get angry a lot if i smoke, so I don't think that would bid well for me.

I am the laziest MF'er when I blaze. I've never smashed while high but chances are I won't put in work
laugh.gif

i eat quite a copious amount of food immediately after blazing....i threw up on my ex's back once while dgstylin' on a full stomach and high...so no this activity combination is definitely not for me. Im down for some brain tho!

Originally Posted by NiPxD

i eat quite a copious amount of food immediately after blazing....i threw up on my ex's back once while dgstylin' on a full stomach and high...so no this activity combination is definitely not for me. Im down for some brain tho!
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

eek.gif
roll.gif

Nah but I miss those days when I could chief and then smang...Like OP said I'd be Superman and that nut was magnificent. Felt like I skeeted out my soul.

I'm a fan. Every stroke just feels so much more...significant. And the dirty talk??? Always comes out nastier when high
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by the coolness

I'm a fan. Every stroke just feels so much more...significant. And the dirty talk??? Always comes out nastier when high
pimp.gif

How could I forget that
roll.gif

I say some wild *$!+ when I'm high.
I told this girl "You want this to be your D?? She was says yeah, I'm like what you gonna give me for it? you dont deserve it!"
I dunno man blame it on the weed

Originally Posted by Dipsetallday05

pimp.gif

How could I forget that
roll.gif

I told this girl "You want this to be your D?? She was says yeah, I'm like what you gonna give me for it? you dont deserve it!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm busting out with that one tonight

pimp.gif

How could I forget that
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm not really a smoker though....

I'm guessing it's kinda' the same as when you're drunk and have sex? 

I tend to last a longer.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

How could I forget that
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm not really a smoker though....

I'm guessing it's kinda' the same as when you're drunk and have sex? 

I tend to last a longer.
Nah imo I find it alot different, when im drunk my man is extremely unpredictable. Id be ready for action then once it starts to pop off he just flops on me.... I just roll over and play it off like im not interested lol..

I love it, I be beating it up like hr and half feeling like a super hero!
devil.gif

Then just fall asleep like a baby
Anyone else?

pimp.gif
I'm the same.  I feel like I can go forever when I'm blazed.

Back
Top Bottom