SMDH: Boy fights 2 Girl at a highschool

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by NYC game

This video is what is going to be discussed because it's clear in front of us. On average, a woman isn't taller than a man. And of course men generally have more muscle tissue mass than woman. This kid is athletically built. And must be 5'11 or in the 6'0 range.. He could've easily handled the situation in a better fashion and end up as the "cool" dude who played it off.. Now he's going to be the villain, the failure, the dude who beats women... stupid kid 
30t6p3b.gif

2mg13zc.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
 Why is he even squaring up? 
Really dude 
grin.gif

I think you need to stop typing like "right now", head over to Michael's get you some measuring tape, then head to barnes and noble and hit up the magazine section to see what athletic build looks like.
Considering this is High School, I take that back the 6'0 range.. But he's definitely 5'10/11 and looks like probably plays ball.. I don't think can be denied. Instead of telling me to head to Michaels, come back with something more meaningful.
Sure; right after you start posting something meaningful.
(Athletic build, 6'"0)

Originally Posted by moneymike88

1) I'm not quoting any of that @#!$ but everything you said was his reaction to aggressive behavior directed at him. "Pushing away and slapping down" He obviously wanted the broad to get away from him but she persisted as if she was looking for a fight...If someone is following you around with anger in their voice and a hand in your face then you'd probably slap it down, unless you're a herb.

2) In the first 10 seconds of the vid you can see that the girl in the boots is having words with the really slim and petite girl in white that jumps in at 0:57...How would any of you "hurr durr dont hit wimminz" know that they were picking on his sister, girlfriend, little homie to cause him to say some slick @#!$ to have all attention diverted to him?
1) It's quite evident you THINK like a High Schooler. Women don't me off of my pivot. IF her hand were to make it in my face, it would be grabbed and held down so it won't happen again. After watching the vid for the 10th time, Her hand made it NO WHERE near his face. Go ahead and watch it again please, stop making @@@% up son. 
laugh.gif

2) Hypothetical situations now?
laugh.gif
.. get that trash outta here 
alien.gif

How does "looking like you play ball" have anything to do with anything?
crying.gif
Because it can give one an idea of what type of shape this kid is in.. You never been on a court? Stop playing stupid.

Really dude 
grin.gif

I think you need to stop typing like "right now", head over to Michael's get you some measuring tape, then head to barnes and noble and hit up the magazine section to see what athletic build looks like.
Considering this is High School, I take that back the 6'0 range.. But he's definitely 5'10/11 and looks like probably plays ball.. I don't think can be denied. Instead of telling me to head to Michaels, come back with something more meaningful.
Sure; right after you start posting something meaningful.
(Athletic build, 6'"0)
Like speaking my mind on why this bastard shouldn't be beating on women while you're finding justification for it and telling me to get measuring tapes and magazines? Gotcha 
wink.gif

Stop posting son.

laugh.gif

I don't know why I even bothered to get into it with him, I should have just stopped reading when bro said "athletic build"

Yo the camera wasnt even focused on dude for the first 10 seconds of the vid...The both of those garden tools were picking on the little girl who didnt want any parts of that %$** because her back was turned...Thats why she jumped in (hesitantly
laugh.gif
) later on

Edit: I'm 6'4 260lbs. If I ever see a fat chick and her friend picking on one of my smaller lady friends, my girl, or my sis...Im saying something. If the situation escalates, I'm swingin.

Yo the camera wasnt even focused on dude for the first 10 seconds of the vid...The both of those garden tools were picking on the little girl who didnt want any parts of that %$** because her back was turned...Thats why she jumped in (hesitantly
laugh.gif
) later on

Edit: I'm 6'4 260lbs. If I ever see a fat chick and her friend picking on one of my smaller lady friends, my girl, or my sis...Im saying something. If the situation escalates, I'm swingin.
THIS

this thread and ones like it is so telling. you can tell by some of the responses which dudes on some simp *+$ and what not. it shows which dudes didnt have no daddy cause they moms dukes was a formr/or even current jumpoff and ran all the decent dudes away so they raised they soon to be the type of sucker, simp that they wish they could have but never could cause all the real dudes saw they mom dukes for the scallywags they really were.

This problem is so rampant in the black community, single ma who got passed around like blunts, had a child and expected some dude to overlook her ways, she so call turns her life around aka find "god" etc... then get a somewhat decent job, and then call herself raising her son to be a "real man" aka be the type of dude i wish i could have trapped into staying with me. The dudes who let women talk to them any oh kinda way. Pay for drinks in the club, go out break the bank for them, throwing jacket in the rain puddles.

Smh at all these squares, oh id let a women spit in my face, itch slap me, beat the breaks off me cause that makes me a real man. Lol its so comical. Then they use the lame excuses like oh she is smaller, or etc... Yet if a dude who is smaller etc they all of a sudden get hard and will fight him. Lol at dudes saying its noble and dignified to allow someone to disrespect, degrade them, ostracize them and be a human doormat.

I swear judge oh brown must be they role model ah something. Its so sad really, first lady pants, open toe timberlands, dyeing hair, wearing baby doll tees. I mean why dont yall just cut to the chase and get the full sex change.

he probly could have avoided the situation better but i dont feel bad for any chick who tries acting tough then gets taught a lesson.

Originally Posted by LDJ

this thread and ones like it is so telling. you can tell by some of the responses which dudes on some simp *+$ and what not. it shows which dudes didnt have no daddy cause they moms dukes was a formr/or even current jumpoff and ran all the decent dudes away so they raised they soon to be the type of sucker, simp that they wish they could have but never could cause all the real dudes saw they mom dukes for the scallywags they really were.

This problem is so rampant in the black community, single ma who got passed around like blunts, had a child and expected some dude to overlook her ways, she so call turns her life around aka find "god" etc... then get a somewhat decent job, and then call herself raising her son to be a "real man" aka be the type of dude i wish i could have trapped into staying with me. The dudes who let women talk to them any oh kinda way. Pay for drinks in the club, go out break the bank for them, throwing jacket in the rain puddles.

Smh at all these squares, oh id let a women spit in my face, itch slap me, beat the breaks off me cause that makes me a real man. Lol its so comical. Then they use the lame excuses like oh she is smaller, or etc... Yet if a dude who is smaller etc they all of a sudden get hard and will fight him. Lol at dudes saying its noble and dignified to allow someone to disrespect, degrade them, ostracize them and be a human doormat.

I swear judge oh brown must be they role model ah something. Its so sad really, first lady pants, open toe timberlands, dyeing hair, wearing baby doll tees. I mean why dont yall just cut to the chase and get the full sex change.
Right, the way a lot of men view women influences whether or not they believe women should be hit.  Some dudes view women as children or adults without the mental capacity to control themselves.  Obviously if you view a woman as a child or someone with a mental disorder, you wouldn't ever agree with them being hit.  Personally, I view a woman as an adult... any adult regardless of gender should know right from wrong and is capable of harm.  Women should be held to the same standard as men and face the same consequences.

For the guys that view women as children... how can you say "never hit a woman" but NOT have a problem with a female supervisor or a female co-worker making the same $ as you?  My point is the guys that think they're being a "real man" by not hitting women usually has the worst view of women to begin with.

I'm not taking about dudes that beat on women because they're weaker... that's some punk *#*$.  I'm talking about dudes that will let a woman beat on them and disrespect them.  There has never been in a time in history where it has ever been considered masculine for a man to get his %+$ beat by a female. 

That's the problem with females now a days. They think they can fight anyone & say anything.

the funniest thing really now that i think about it is.. a man is wrong in defending himself, hell ill even say not defending himself and just chin checking a woman as a means of disciplining them or scouleding them for doing wrong. Dudes that say this its because they are weaker defenseless. Yet will spank a child who unless you got some shaq. yao ming size baby, who is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more inferior in strength size, lack the age cognitive skills to fully understand right and wrong, arent attacking you or trying to inflict pain, yet do so as a means of corrective actions and as a means of curving bad behavior.

Are ppl really saying a small child is more mature, has more wisdom discipline and cognitive skills and more physically intimidating then a fully grown adult woman?

I tell ya these single j/o, ex skanks raise aka poison their sons so bad that they lack basic common sense and obvious knowledge.

Originally Posted by LDJ

the funniest thing really now that i think about it is.. a man is wrong in defending himself, hell ill even say not defending himself and just chin checking a woman as a means of disciplining them or scouleding them for doing wrong. Dudes that say this its because they are weaker defenseless. Yet will spank a child who unless you got some shaq. yao ming size baby, who is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more inferior in strength size, lack the age cognitive skills to fully understand right and wrong, arent attacking you or trying to inflict pain, yet do so as a means of corrective actions and as a means of curving bad behavior.

Are ppl really saying a small child is more mature, has more wisdom discipline and cognitive skills and more physically intimidating then a fully grown adult woman?

I tell ya these single j/o, ex skanks raise aka poison their sons so bad that they lack basic common sense and obvious knowledge.

at one point in your ramblings you had a point sir... that is no longer the case

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by LDJ

at one point in your ramblings you had a point sir... that is no longer the case

Exactly. There is a time and a place to hit a woman.  If you are a stand-up dude then you can find alternatives than swinging on a chick like your life depends on it. Nobody ever said let a woman disrespect you.  But you can't respond like they are some dude in the street either.  Only dudes without father figures hit women.  Did you even watch the video and see how early he squared up? In a school not in a club or in the streets.  That clown status.

1. The girls weren't even close to his size
2. They didn't have a weapon
3. They weren't even that aggressive.

This isn't like the McBeatdown my dude Rayon delivered.  He was actually just doing his job and they jumped over the counter.  Naw this dude wanted to fight some girls.  He's a P.  Plus now he's probably gotta fight some dudes anyway.  Them girls probably have a boyfriend, brother, cousin, etc. who wants a piece of that clown. Fighting girls in a casual manner is a lose/lose situation.

LDJ we agreed in the bully threads and I think you looking at this one in the wrong light.  I think we can agree this situation didn't warrant swinging on these girls

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by LDJ

Exactly. There is a time and a place to hit a woman.  If you are a stand-up dude then you can find alternatives than swinging on a chick like your life depends on it. Nobody ever said let a woman disrespect you.  But you can't respond like they are some dude in the street either.  Only dudes without father figures hit women.  Did you even watch the video and see how early he squared up? In a school not in a club or in the streets.  That clown status.

This isn't like the McBeatdown my dude Rayon delivered.  He was actually just doing his job and they jumped over the counter.  Naw this dude wanted to fight some girls.  He's a P.  Plus now he's probably gotta fight some dudes anyway.  Them girls probably have a boyfriend, brother, cousin, etc. who wants a piece of that clown. Fighting girls in a casual manner is a lose/lose situation.

All of this.

Originally Posted by LDJ

LDJ we agreed in the bully threads and I think you looking at this one in the wrong light.  I think we can agree this situation didn't warrant swinging on these girls

to part 1.. what child is even remotely near the size of an adult minus midgets?
part 2.... toddlers and kids just be carrying knives and gats all willy nilly now? where they do that at.
part 3.... and toddlers and kids are these ultra aggresive beings?

as far as he wanting to fight the girls... what parents dont want to whoop spank their kids. Are we saying ppl accidently go outside get a switch, or mistakengly get a belt, strip kid down, hold them down and repeatedly hit them defenseless. end of the day no matter how you spin it use common american stereotypes and sheep mentality, ppl are still basically saying a grown women who has the age wisdom and maturity and fully developed size, is still more fragile and helpless then a child.

and even using this fight, this particular video in content. i can honestly say a grown person on average giving a spanking/whooping to a child is far more one-sided and inflicts more pain, then what this dude did to these girls.

i mean lets just take the physical aspect of it. a 5'11 or so teenager about 160lbs vs two girls ruffly the same age and actually outside of height have more mass and muscle then he does. not to mention it is two of them

a child lets say a 7 y/o lets say 54 inches tall 63lbs, and one of them, with a forth of the strength, mass, and size. vs a 5'11 or so 160ish adult, with a means of a weapon aka a belt, a switch, shoe etc.. who is defenseless and is at a disadvantage in all aspects, and isnt even trying to harm or inflict damage to you.

Explain to me the logic in how the first example clearly shows the male has a dominate advantage in that case, and how the child has the dominate advantage in the other.

ok ill even bring it a little closer to home. a single guy who is 5'6 135 vs a 5'11 183 guy who has more mass strength and size. how is this not an disadvantage?

I mean and ive used all the criteria including weight size, strength, mass etc... only explaination can be said is ok they are girls. in which ppl are implying that having women breast and a vagina makes you weaker even in a case where they are dominate in size, strength, mass and speed.

If thats the case explain to me what biologically makes having a vagina, weakens the muscle etc and overall others physical advantage that a woman would have over a man who is physically inferior to her or in this case not only physically inferior but has him at an disadvantage being two ppl versus one?

Originally Posted by LDJ

pimp.gif

1) I'm not quoting any of that @#!$ but everything you said was his reaction to aggressive behavior directed at him. "Pushing away and slapping down" He obviously wanted the broad to get away from him but she persisted as if she was looking for a fight...If someone is following you around with anger in their voice and a hand in your face then you'd probably slap it down, unless you're a herb.

2) In the first 10 seconds of the vid you can see that the girl in the boots is having words with the really slim and petite girl in white that jumps in at 0:57...How would any of you "hurr durr dont hit wimminz" know that they were picking on his sister, girlfriend, little homie to cause him to say some slick @#!$ to have all attention diverted to him?
1) It's quite evident you THINK like a High Schooler. Women don't me off of my pivot. IF her hand were to make it in my face, it would be grabbed and held down so it won't happen again. After watching the vid for the 10th time, Her hand made it NO WHERE near his face. Go ahead and watch it again please, stop making @@@% up son. 
laugh.gif

2) Hypothetical situations now?
laugh.gif
.. get that trash outta here 
alien.gif

You sound so stupid. I hate people defending piece of $##@ women like this. You gonna scream on someone, get in thereface, slap someone, spit in there face and you think there are no repurussions. How about she acts like a $++%%!! lady. ItsNot oh just hold her and calm her down, easier said than done. The truth is if i guy did one of the 5 actions she took no one would question dropping dude on the spot. All women arent cuddly princesses.

LDJ either you are trolling or a pretty messed up dude. Either way I'm not going to waste my time. Peace

Dude sent fat girls phone flying down the stairs though.
laugh.gif

I don't really feel bad for any of these people... They were clearly instigating each other... I wouldn't be getting my Mayweather on against some girls though. I'd never want anything to do with a single person in this video.

Back
Top Bottom