SMFH Paypal

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

dang bruh thats why you send an INVOICE always send and invoice stating no refunds and you are not responsible for the package once the postal system has it. Once i sell my kicks im closing my account down and deleting my bank account from paypal.

i hate paypal bruh, they ALWAYS side with the buyer and the credit card company, I provided ample amount of proof this guy hit me up and ask me to buy MY shoes pics and all. He still won the claim pisses me off badly.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
in fact i should put his address up here so we can troll his crib. In fact i'll BRB.3

Send 800 pizzas to this +@++!$! house his email is petermui94@hotmail.com
Peter Mui
3129 Wissman Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
yes im mad scrawny %@%@$+ got the shoes from me and filed a chargeback claiming and unauthorized transaction bruh.

im down to go pay him a visit when im in the city in the winter time. i know some people that live real close by him too.  it should be fun.
i know that area well so lmk. what did he take from u ?
I'm always down for something like this...but dang i'm in queens...I've acquired some goons recently so if need be lmk.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

And that's why I only stuck to money orders for the past 4 years of selling. I only signed up for PayPal last Friday... and even then, I only accept payments as gifts.

You can still get scammed that way too
laugh.gif
. A person can still payvia "gift" using a CC and file a chargeback through their company.

Damb! I guess back to money orders it is. Canceling my PayPal account as soon as this $110 clears.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

And that's why I only stuck to money orders for the past 4 years of selling. I only signed up for PayPal last Friday... and even then, I only accept payments as gifts.

You can still get scammed that way too
laugh.gif
. A person can still payvia "gift" using a CC and file a chargeback through their company.

Damb! I guess back to money orders it is. Canceling my PayPal account as soon as this $110 clears.
I been considering this for a while.  Paypal is like the wild wild west now; you never know what's going to go down.
i'm going to look into the Google Check Out though.  Sounds interesting.

This has nothing to do with Paypal. The CC company took the funds from paypal, who then has no choice but to take it from you. This is not Paypals decision or choice. This was not a paypal dispute case, it was a credit card chargeback, 2 completely different things.....

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

This has nothing to do with Paypal. The CC company took the funds from paypal, who then has no choice but to take it from you. This is not Paypals decision or choice. This was not a paypal dispute case, it was a credit card chargeback, 2 completely different things.....

this.  once the buyer files a case with their CC, their CC will take full control of the case and paypal pretty much has no hand in the resolution, they will only provide the information that they have

-___- this thread had to pop when I just sold something pricy on ebay to a buyer with +4 feedback.

this dude better not try that chargeback/ohh I didn't get anything on me.

have sent mo's and western union to a few nters that are stand up dudes.i rather send a mo as a buyer if i trust the seller because they wont have to wait to transfer money to their accounts and ship same day

thing is with MO and WU people automatically assume a scam or something. im legit as hell and i prefer paypal but in the future especially with high priced items i might only take MO. im not looking to lose a valuable item and my money. i aint rich
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

logically, doesn't paypal see the tracking info and realize 3 weeks prior to the initiated chargeback, the person got his item? Why wait 3 weeks? I would be on the phone non stop trying to knock some sense into those guys.. You have this persons address. Do what you gotta do now.
Someone tried this scam with me and there was no charge on my end however, paypal did give them their money back.  There really is no common sense when it comes to dealing with Paypal or eBay on the sellers end.  On a side note, to everyone living in the United States and selling international I would advise using global express international shipping.  I can't tell you how many international buyers I get crying about the 44.00 USD cost to ship to them, what they may or may not realize is that as the seller, if you ship anything overseas without detailed tracking your basically asking to get scammed.  Also, when people ask you to declare a lessor value DONT.  In the event the package is lost or damaged your only covered for the declared value not the actual value of the item.   

Originally Posted by Zyzz

have sent mo's and western union to a few nters that are stand up dudes.i rather send a mo as a buyer if i trust the seller because they wont have to wait to transfer money to their accounts and ship same day
What's good tim teufel? This man has sent close to $500 to me through money order... or is it more? I like MO's more because I can deposit right into my bank account instead of waiting everyday to see if PayPal has transferred my money already. They usually take forever it seems.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

im down to go pay him a visit when im in the city in the winter time. i know some people that live real close by him too.  it should be fun.
i know that area well so lmk. what did he take from u ?
I'm always down for something like this...but dang i'm in queens...I've acquired some goons recently so if need be lmk.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
NT looking out some OG playoff 12's bruh DS let me know something scare this lil bastard or something.

No thread jack. I'm with you op I sold a phone on august 8th dude gets the phone emails me he's happy on the 12th sept 3rd files a claim that it doesn't work and paypal sided with him. Wth? Luckily he did not return in time and my money was released back to me. eBay and paypal cld care less about there sellers now makes no sense.

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

No thread jack. I'm with you op I sold a phone on august 8th dude gets the phone emails me he's happy on the 12th sept 3rd files a claim that it doesn't work and paypal sided with him. Wth? Luckily he did not return in time and my money was released back to me. eBay and paypal cld care less about there sellers now makes no sense.

Care to expand on that?

I'm still waiting on a return from a buyer who claimed BS but it's been a while and it ain't coming at all (I know).

EBAY's been buggin the F outta me to pay them for the money I "owe" them.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

Care to expand on that?

I'm still waiting on a return from a buyer who claimed BS but it's been a while and it ain't coming at all (I know).

EBAY's been buggin the F outta me to pay them for the money I "owe" them.
I'm not sure what the time limit is (I THINK it's about 2 weeks, but don't quote me... I don't know where/if it's actually stated anywhere)... but either way, the buyers are SUPPOSED to be required to send the item back with confirmation/tracking that shows that the item has been received by the seller.

If that doesn't end up happening (for any reason... if the buyer doesn't send the item back within the time limit, if the confirmation/tracking number never shows as "delivered", etc.), then I've seen Ebay/Paypal refund the BOTH the buyer and seller.  I guess they just figure it's easier to keep the buyer happy by still refunding them (even though the item was never received by the seller).

I actually was the beneficiary of this once... a buyer claimed that the shirt I sold was "significantly not as described"... Ebay forced me to take a refund... the buyer shipped the item/uploaded tracking information, but the item's tracking information never updated (I have ideas why, but obviously I wasn't about to chime in).  After about a week of seeing no updates on the tracking, Ebay just issued a refund to the buyer and released my funds back to me.  About 2 weeks later, the item that had been sent back to me arrived (still no update with the tracking... but it didn't matter by then).  Very extreme example, but it is possible.

As for the OP... I didn't see if you answered it, but I'm guessing you shipped to an unconfirmed address.  You will never be covered against a charge-back if that is the case.  It sucks, but as people have said, that part of it isn't necessarily on Paypal.  But you can give them all the blame for their ridiculous "not as described" policy (which is side with the buyer every time unless the buyer is really stupid and basically admits that they're lying).

The gift payments are even WORSE for sellers... yes, you don't have to pay any fees, but buyers can always claim unauthorized use and file a charge-back.  Sellers have ZERO protection against that with gift payments.  Sellers DO have protection against that if they shipped to a confirmed address via a normal Paypal payment (if the transaction was $249.99 or less... $250 and over requires signature confirmation as proof of delivery).

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

I understand what you're saying but when you withdraw funds from the seller even when they provide sufficient evidence....there is a problem with your system. 

Damnthosejs--

Paypal sided with him and gave him to the 28th of sept to return he never did and they gave me my money back that they were holding on the first. They gave him roughly 8 days to return it.

Back
Top Bottom