Smh aint athlete's suppose to get good lookin chicks?

dude looks like a straight up cornball.

i mean look at his shades. the women fit him perfect.

smash all three while big girl cooks some grub. athlete's aint guaranteed good looking chicks until they get that money.

Snow bunny kind of remind of a downgrade Aubrey from Danity Kane...
laugh.gif

1. fans are fans there are pictures out there of athletes with the ugliest things ever.

2. maybe he's into that, you should've seen Taurean Green at Florida, dude was indiscriminate

3. who cares

The fame hasnt gone to his head I respect that these are probably his homies from a while back... just because your famous you dont have to have the hottestchick...just someone who is down for you take Snoop for example his wife isnt the hottest...he could have a way hotter woman but shes down for the cause andwas wifey material

laugh.gif
fittednfresh wrote:

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

who is this guy? at least post someone recognizable
smh.gif

SMH just cause you dont notice him he's not recognizable ... I'd say there's at least millions if not 10's of millions of people who know who he is.... SMH at big blue nation aka University of Kentucky

There are NOTTT 10s of millions of people who know the name Jodie Meeks.
roll.gif
I bet there arent even a million people who would recognize Jodie Meeks if they say him on the street. If he was wearing all UK gear I bet most peoplewouldn't know his name. Let's not act like Jodie Meeks is a superstar.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

By the way, the man cant even be around/hang out with girls without other people judging their attractiveness? Just because youre an athlete does not meanyoure SUPPOSED to be with hot girls.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

laugh.gif
fittednfresh wrote:

smh.gif

SMH just cause you dont notice him he's not recognizable ... I'd say there's at least millions if not 10's of millions of people who know who he is.... SMH at big blue nation aka University of Kentucky

There are NOTTT 10s of millions of people who know the name Jodie Meeks.
roll.gif
I bet there arent even a million people who would recognize Jodie Meeks if they say him on the street. If he was wearing all UK gear I bet most people wouldn't know his name. Let's not act like Jodie Meeks is a superstar.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

By the way, the man cant even be around/hang out with girls without other people judging their attractiveness? Just because youre an athlete does not mean youre SUPPOSED to be with hot girls.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Yea son you might have gotten away with the state of Kentucky knowing who Jodie Meeks is, as for the rest of the millions of people your referring to
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

smh.gif

Son, learn to watch sports. He's the star at UK... definitely going to the league.

uk? i dont watch british sports.
laugh.gif
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not,but he means UK as in University of Kentucky

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's definitely not the best UKhas to offer.. by a LONGSHOT, but the dude wants normal non-golddigging friends..its understandable[/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I went to high school with jodie Roswell high before he transfered dude was a symp and even though he could ball bruh never had a dime piece or a 2 piece onhim LOL hell him and his boyz use to hate us scooping up all their suburban chickens LOL, but any who I'm sure he will get plenty groupies when he go tothe league

Jodie will class it up once he gets the money in the L...let him keep it hood for now.

Back
Top Bottom