SMH @ Apple Blowng up the Spot.....

curse you, Apple + iPhone commercial!? it's darn near impossible getting a table at Pacific Catch now. :frown:
frown.gif

oh well, now that they blew it up, the rest of y'all might as well try it. just about everything is pretty good.

my favorites are.......

spicy mahi mahi sandwich
seared ahi tuna salad
poki appetizer
sweet potato fries

can't wait until the one on 9th & Lincoln opens up. place is gonna be 10x's bigger than the Chesnut one, but it's most defintely gonna be a zoo over there.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Chestnut is awesome.

The female factor alone is worth it when dining out.
TEAM SF GIANTS
These geezers are terrible

Pacific Catch is wack! They are took over Canvas Art Gallery on 9th....and put me out of my weekend job. :smh:
smh.gif
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

Quote:
What are the prices like there?
s out mentioning the Pirates of the Carribean. the rest is self-explanatory.

and sorry to hear you lost your pt job cuz of the takeover, broccoli. maybe you can try signing on when the new joint opens. i'm sure biz will be booming over there. i'll definitely be out there more often than not. i'm a decent tipper too. :wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Quote:
and sorry to hear you lost your pt job cuz of the takeover, broccoli. maybe you can try signing on when the new joint opens. i'm sure biz will be booming over there. i'll definitely be out there more often than not. i'm a decent tipper too. :wink:
wink.gif

It's all good....but I highly doubt they will be in need of a bouncer.... :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Hopefully Bambuddha lounge....the hours aren't what I want but it will be pretty chill. I've been kinda changing it up for a little while and did a little bit a RX gallery for a friend of mine who had a contract there.

oh that commercial. i didn't really pay attention to the place but more of how he kept pressing another key when he was typing.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Back
Top Bottom