SMH at cats rocking these fugazi Nike boots.....

I'm sure plenty of yall have seen this around the "DMV" urea.

I dont understand why people dropping 100$ on fake nike boots when you can get a legit pair around 125$.

I hope this doesn't bring the demise of the nike boot
"Show no love, love will get you killed"

As I've said before, some people just don't know. They think they're getting a good deal or a hookup. Not everyone is knowledgeable about what they buy and places they buy from.
At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

I could've sworn I saw a dude Saturday with a pair of suede Goadomes and thinking... "Damn them joints look fuzzy..."

Yeah... a few Barbershops in Woodbridge sell Black Foadomes....and funny thing is... they are JUST as comfy as the real joints and use REAL AIR.

Crazy....but they sell for $75 so fellas REALLY thinkin they gettin deals from the back of the truck
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

they look like tall [yeah tall] air forces w/ a smooth toe...plus they crease faster than anything i ever seen!
Angry Black Man on an ELEVATOR
--------------------------------​
***STAY SAFE
I'M LOOKING FOR in sz10-10.5:
[ ]blk/blue AJ I [ ] Nike Air Footscape Woven [ ]Puma Disc Blazes [ ]OG/Retro Nike Air Huarache Low

I remember some dude brought in some fake nike boots when i worked at finishline

he was BLOWN when we said they were fake...said he got them from rivertowne...i was like im not surprised :rofl:
roll.gif
The Real.

^
That's just wrong.

lol.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Back
Top Bottom